Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 1)

9 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

cb294f6e48263d1e

12 Likes

9a926e2286356c5a

12 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Nice but did the profit percentage to cost go up or just the overall income? if it cost more to make more money and the percentage ratio dropped, it isn’t a problem. If the profit to cost ratio shot up, then we can take issue.

4 Likes

That doesn’t help at all, I live at 296, I’d never make it back to the house.

3 Likes

@Stone
So that’s what all that noise was… Stone is back in the building.

3 Likes

Good to hear from you Wanda3 - which is odd for several reasons, Wanda 1 is my ex wife, Wanda 2 was an office manager I worked with for many years and Wanda 3 is the master of the meme. It was a good Meme, seemed like something I would have thought of in my drinking days years ago before I got over that. I hope and trust all is well with you.

3 Likes

Sometimes I think I should have gone to school on the short bus. I’ve looked at this 10 or 12 times and just now got it.

5 Likes

I’ll be sitting right there behind you kicking your seat and shooting spitballs at your head.

I need someone to explain Todd’s meme with the walther in the meat grinder a couple of posts prior to going through a lot.

2 Likes

When your guns and ammo are taken from you, you end up in chains. That’s my take on it. Chain links instead of sausage links.

10 Likes

I was in a group that collected, restored, modified and built geiger counters and scintillators. There was a member or two (preppers) who would fry up and eat cicadas! They described the taste as good, however eating more than two or three would cause gastro intestinal distress. As Nancy Reagan said, “Just Say Nope.” Not in a house, not with a mouse I do not like cicadas with ham…

3 Likes

14 Likes