Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 1)

4 Likes

11 Likes

That would drive my better half’s OCD absolutely round the bend. :rofl:

2 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

I don’t want to be the turd in the punchbowl, but I heard a lecture on OCD from a psychologist, and it’s actually nothing like what we see on TV (shocker, I know). He said the stuff about keeping the house neat all the time isn’t OCD. Real cases of OCD are more about getting things stuck in your head that you would never want there. An example he gave was a patient who couldn’t stop thinking about killing his entire family, and it horrified him because he’d do anything to protect them.

That’s all, resume play. Just something I found fascinating, and also yet another example of how TV makes everyone dumber (which, as 2A supporters, we already knew).

3 Likes

I think we all know that. But since you pointed it out here’s your selfie.

1 Like

I didn’t know it until a psychologist explained it. In entertainment and pop culture, OCD is just portrayed as a disorder that causes people to clean their houses a lot. In reality, it’s much worse than that.

But I’ll be chocolate pudding, no problem. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s in Texas, perhaps?

[Edit] @George98, I just researched it. It is on Roker Beach in the UK, far Northeastern side, almost at the border of Scotland. The news story from that area stated people were apparently using chainsaws to cut driftwood, and there was concern over accidents that may occur due to their use on the beach.

1 Like

13 Likes

Check the small print.

Is it signed by R Lee Ermey?

14 Likes

22 Likes

11 Likes

15 Likes

9 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

4 Likes