Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 1)

That bald guy standing in front of the grill looks like he’s expecting a steak.

4 Likes

Awsome, And one for good measures.

4 Likes

Close Encounter - SNL - YouTube <<< CLICK HERE <<

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

13 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

12 Likes

b76c722b72cba90e

12 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Amen to that. I ride a bicycle on flat trails to avoid the roads and rode a motorcycle for a long time. All too true. The people that love riding their bicycles on the road (in a lot of instances) feel they own the road. And yes, we motorcyclists are on the look out for the assassins every moment of every day. I am even though I haven’t ridden in years. The eyes and ears are always open. Habit

5 Likes

I have a motor cycle and it makes me much more carful when I’m driving my truck. Things that I watch out for:

1. people at a stop sign see you coming, look you right in the eye ball and pull out right in front of you.
  2. little old ladies with blue hair.
  3. little old person that’s sunk so far down in the drivers seat that it looks like no one is in the car from the rear ( do not pass them ) on either side.
    Hmmmm I wonder if I fit, I don’t have blue hair yet, I was thinking about purple for high visibility.
5 Likes

I have noticed that there are an astounding number of drivers on the road who have no idea how a 4-way stop works.

4 Likes

It used to be easier:
Men in hats
Any truck/SUV, particularly driven by a non-male (no idea why!)
Cadillacs and Lincolns

Now it is nearly everyone. eye contact doesn’t matter. Stop signs and lights don’t matter. Wheels moving direction or rolling don’t matter. Nearly all SUVs now, so that doesn’t help. handing out licenses like candy…so having one is the same training as not having one.

Motorcyclists don’t help either when trying to prove their right and driving with only their tires on the right side of the street. The world has gone nuts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is my belief that automobile drivers look for a car coming and blank out the Cycle bearing down on them!

3 Likes

9 Likes

I have noticed people are clueless when it comes to a traffic circle!!

4 Likes

9 Likes