Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 3)

9 Likes

Ah Yes… (as my eyes glaze over in remembrance) Anna Maria and that 1966 Chevy Impala Supersport
Refrigerator white, 289, Headers and side pipes, Cragars on Dunlops (street slicks on the weekends)
Doing 110 on ‘Connecting Highway’ w/ the windows rolled down and the (8)tracks blaring out
Steppenwolf " Hit the motor runnin’, head out on the Hiway! Lookin’ for adventure…" ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! sorry lost myself there for a second… oh yeah Anna and me in the back seat that was bigger than some couches these days the scent of ‘Charlie’ perfume in the car, her fabulous leg warmers (I was addicted to this girl when she wore leg warmers, remember those?)
She could have told me to ‘STOP right here!’ and I would have stood on the brakes! Her raven black hair down to her, Oh yeah the (4) speed Hurst shifter! Loved that shifter!
Many a mess in my Lee Jeans Mike! And every moment was Awesome!

7 Likes

I still remember my rifle serial number ( from 57 years ago & the sound made when Snapping my Bayonet onto the bayonet lug )

PS: Still working on happy thoughts

12 Likes

PS: pecker checker not included.

7 Likes

Snopes Says NOPE:

Apparently the source site is a fake tv news site.
Still, kinda funny.

9 Likes

16 Likes

He’s also in the … (No Politics’)

3 Likes

Hey, Who needs Lunch Right?

I can’t even think about the ‘cat’ part. :face_vomiting: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

18 Likes

393342154_10162163956347814_330889194260799566_n

14 Likes

16 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

20 Likes

17 Likes

She yells, “No, I won’t sleep with you tonight, you pig!”

Everyone in the bar stops and stares.

Completely embarrassed, the guy slinks back to his table with a red face.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes.

She smiles and says, “I’m sorry if I embarrassed you. I’m a graduate student in psychology, and I’m studying how people respond to embarrassing public situations.”

To which the guy responds as loudly as possible, "What do you mean $200 for a BJ?

10 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

23 Likes