Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 2)

8 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes
5 Likes

14 Likes

14 Likes

I hope these New Year’s jokes make you smile. Sorry if they don’t. Peace​:relieved::v:

1. What is a New Year’s resolution? Something that goes in one year and out the other.
    1. What do snowmen like to do on New Year’s Eve? Chill out.
    1. Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.
    1. What do New Year’s Day parades have in common with Santa Claus? No one is awake to see either of them.
    1. My grandparents had resolutions like donating more time and money to charities. I’ve decided to make my own coffee once a week
    1. Why do you need a jeweler on New Year’s Eve? To ring in the New Year.
    1. My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolution.
    1. What did the little champagne bottle call his father? Pop!
    1. What’s a cow’s favorite holiday? Moo Year’s Eve.
    1. Where can you find comedians on New Year’s Eve? Waiting for the punch line.
    1. What do farmers give their wives at midnight on New Year’s Eve? Hogs and kisses.
    1. An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
    1. What did the ghost say on Jan. 1? Happy Boo Year!
    1. I see no need to make more New Year’s resolutions when the ones already on the books aren’t being enforced.
    1. What do you call always wanting a date for New Year’s Eve? Social security.
    1. What’s a digital camera’s New Year’s resolution? 1080p.
    1. This New Year’s, I’m going to make a resolution I can keep: no dieting all year long.
    1. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Abby. Abby who? Abby New Year.
    1. Where can you go to practice math on New Year’s Eve? Times Square.
    1. Why should you put your new calendar in the freezer? To start off the New Year in a cool way.
    1. What do you tell someone you didn’t see on New Year’s Eve? I haven’t seen you for a year.
    1. This New Year’s, I’ve resolved to lead a better life. Now all I have to do is find someone who will trade lives with me.
    1. What happened to the man who shoplifted a calendar on New Year’s Eve? He got 12 months!
    1. Did you hear about the guy who started fixing breakfast at midnight on Dec. 31? He wanted to make a New Year’s toast!
    1. What does a caterpillar do on Jan. 1? Turns over a new leaf.
    1. What do you call always having a date for New Year’s Eve? Social Security.
    1. What happened to the man who stole a calendar? He got 12 months!
    1. What food should you avoid on New Year’s? Firecrackers.
    1. Why should you stand on just your left foot during the New Year’s Eve countdown? So you start the New Year on the right foot.
    1. Where can you practice multiplication tables on New Year’s Eve? Times Square.
    1. I made a New Year’s resolution to stop procrastinating, but I’m going to wait until next year to start.
    1. Why are there so many vampires out on New Year’s Eve? For Old Fangs Time.
    1. A man who had too much to drink decides to walk home on New Year’s Eve. A policeman stopped the man and asked where he was going. “I’m on my way to a lecture,” the man replied. The cop scoffed, “Who gives lectures on New Year’s Eve?” The man answered: “My wife.”
5 Likes

17 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Can be repurposed for hemorrhoids.