Memes-all religion, all politics, all the time

The “Don” already offered, anytime anywhere. Will that be WBA boxing rules or the original UFC rules and will it be free or pay per view?

10 Likes

IMG_5269

IMG_5273

WHY DIDN’T WE THINK OF THIS THREAD YEARS AGO.

TALK ABOUT DECOMPRESSION :exclamation:

19 Likes

THAT’S EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS THIS MORNING BROTHER!
I felt BETTER since this thread started!

RESTRICTIONS SUCK!

It’s like people who loan other people money (I don’t) But other’s then put RESTRICTIONS on what they can do with it!
I GIVE people $.$$$. If I get it back fine. But if somebody is hurting I GIVE it. Buh Bye! see ya. God Speed I hope it helps… You get back on your feet financially and pay it back? I’m glad I was able to help.

And then I read the News and EggPlant has another stupendous Idea!
OH MY GOD! This Turnip HAS to PHUCKIN’ GO!
The Biden administration’s analysis of its revenue proposals for fiscal year 2025 argues targeted tax hikes that disproportionately affect white people would ease racial wealth inequality.

Increasing taxes on capital gains and income-based wealth would reduce racial wealth inequality for black and Hispanic families, the Treasury Department outlined in the analysis published in mid-March.

The Treasury points out that white families disproportionately hold assets subject to capital gains tax or are in a higher tax bracket, meaning a hike in those taxes would benefit black and Hispanic families.
REALLY?
SERIOUSLY?
Tax us MORE because we are WHITE? or because we worked HARD and SAVED our cash and did’t blow it on CRACK and Hoe’s? WTF AMERICA WAKE UP!

Dill Weed is going to ruin us all! (In the name of Equity and Equality and Social InJustice!)

WWG1WGA

4 Likes

… and parents of very young children. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

That first one is a killer. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

It was a witty comment, not meant as his actually being sorry. @Robert1246 has a very dry wit, quite funny at times. You are being too sensitive. I found it quite funny.

5 Likes

Oh, ■■■■! Gonna get things stirred up now :rofl:

10 Likes

Other actual presidents?

5 Likes

If I can’t afford to Give you money, then I can’t afford to Loan you money. I act in accordance with my Morals and Honor; if someone else doesn’t act that way, I’ll remember that for next time.

7 Likes

6 Likes

60a624a01eed1728

10 Likes

He put his shoe on a prayer mat, then bowed? :rofl:

6 Likes

17 Likes

a4d2daa9e1c8885b

2 Likes

90a23d47494162cb

7 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

LOL You certainly seem sensative when people disagree with you or you would not have posted what you did here. I take life as it comes and laugh things off, such as your inane comment here.

That’s because firearms weren’t invented yet. :sunglasses:

1 Like

AND YOU REPLIED TO IT!