Mayorkas has been impeached

Nothing like closing the barn door after the horse got away, but its a start. Should be a charge of treason.

16 Likes

He was following orders, in today’s world if you follow orders you will be thrown under the bus for others who are not responsible, and you will bear the blame for others fault’s.

4 Likes

TWICE, but I wouldn’t want to waist the cost of the second bullet!

7 Likes

He is just a layer of insulation for the real problem, but he could have resigned if he had a shred of integrity.

5 Likes

Not to be argumentative, but the traitor is the
UNITED STATES SECRETARY OF “HOMELAND SECURITY” or am I missing something!
That’s the guy, the one with the stupid smirk on his face as hundreds of thousands die from fentanyl and much more to come from the gangs now flooding a neighborhood near you!

The person who was ORDERED to take control of our southern border two days after the coup, was Kamala, that makes her DERILICT in her duty. This whole administration, sorry, but we’re going to need a bigger bus!
All due respect!

16 Likes

“He was just following orders…”
Said the Death camp Commandants
Said the Cattle train operators
Said the Guards that hearded MILLIONS of Jews to their deaths!
Said the Border Patrol cutting the razor Defenses
Said the doctors who gave Puddin’ pants the latest Physicals
Said the Entire Administration who claim he is still 'Vigorous and Vital and GGGGGo all day!

Now, He needs to STAY Impeached! If the Senate disavow Congress’s charges THEY are GUILTY of High Crimes and misdemeanors! If THEY let this slimy snake off the Hook ALL hell is going to break loose!

The American people DEMAND Justice for this Illegal crew and their attempt to destroy this Great country!

He better start Praying now TIK TOK Joey!

10 Likes

Hello and welcome @Walter107

2 Likes

Screenshot from 2024-02-13 22-28-28

Mayorkas

3 Likes

What we waiting for, get a phuckin rope! I’ll be 110 by the time anyone in this administration is held to account for TREASON!

4 Likes

Very astute of you. Fixed.

3 Likes

I’m very sensitive to incorrect names… :wink:

2 Likes

IMG_3609

5 Likes

I’ll keep it in mind Jerseys. :laughing:

4 Likes

Never obey an unlawful order. You’re just as complicit.

5 Likes

He was just following the conditions, placed by biden, in his Executive Order! It wasn’t till a state Governor had the balls to challenge, these such laws, that they were able to impeach mayorkis!! If it was so easy to stop this BS, why didn’t someone do all this sooner!!! Let’s Impeach biden, before he’s made to quite!!! I wonder how much money that mayorkis is sitting on! The money he made from the cartel, knowing his BS would end!!!

5 Likes

My thoughts is the same as every one on this post.

2 Likes

Welcome @Walter107 and @Joseph558

Remember he’s impeached but not convicted by the Senate. Sadly that will never happen!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Joseph558

2 Likes

He’ll be the new Political Commentator for MSN.com !
" Morning w/ Buttegig & Mayorkas!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Some here have expressed…um…dissatisfaction w/ all the High Crimes and Misdemeanor’s
‘Got a way’s’ by this administration

Just keep in mind No one escapes KARMA
I know sometimes it’s hard to believe
They escape Imprisonment, Keep their Ill Gotten gains, almost seem to get off scott free.(sorry Scott :rofl:)
THEY DON’T
My belief I hold close in times like these I wish to share w/ you folks now.
Pudding will DIE in office
He was outted by his own now.
Even the Press :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: is distancing him now.
Not the truly woke like MSN, The Washington Post etc etc.
Politico’s also – the true test isn’t what they are saying, it’s what they are NOT saying.
the ‘Defender’s’ of his are mostly silent. MUTE.
The Crime Family has just gone too far, Veteran Politicians see the writing on the walls
Like Jeffrey Epstein, he was one of their Golden Boyz until he pushed it too far
You outlive your usefulness you forfeit your life. Especially if your a friend of Hillary’s. Ouch, that
sheets too tight! Can’t Breathe!
He will just expire in the Lincoln bedroom perhaps.(Maybe by the pillow where Dr.Jekyll…I mean Jill rests her head.

They eat their own.

3 Likes

@Walter107 Welcome to the community, you’re right, that’s how the corrupt government is set up, the pawns take the fall.

4 Likes