Mayor in Buffalo

5 Likes

Please use subjects that mean something. We’re already closing in on FB level work here…

5 Likes

I thought this article was about bison!

For those less click-happy, here’s the TL;DR.
Police in Buffalo, NY were busy because of the recent blizzard, so people took the opportunity to loot. Mayor Byron Brown says he’s “astounded.”

Isn’t that weird? The world isn’t all rainbows and unicorns!

4 Likes

WHAT A REAL LIVING NIGHTMARE! I’m going BACK to SLEEP to DREAM SWEET DREAMS OF WHAT THIS COUNTRY USE TO BE, and DON’T wake me up! :shushing_face: :sleeping:

2 Likes

The mayor is astounded that criminals break laws? Can he be that stupid? If he is, he needs to be immediately removed from office. He wants to sue the firearm manufacturers and FFLs for making it easier for criminals to illegally possess firearms? If he is astounded by criminals breaking laws, I can see where he is at least equally stupid on that issue, too. Unfortunately, it would seem he is too stupid to learn, and likely does not care to, or likely he would have already. But being pro-rights would make him a bad Democrat and unelectable. Sadly, all the Democrat-controlled areas have similar issues with their “leaders”.

I used to believe the Democratic politicians were just misguided, but now I see that they are stupid and/or evil. This is not to say that the Republican politicians are smart and good. Sadly, it goes both ways, but far worse in the Democratically-controlled areas, such as exemplified in this story.

2 Likes