Maybe Joe is a little bit out of touch with we American Citizens

President Biden’s response to two recent Supreme Court Rulings make him look like he is out of touch with the American People and with constitutional principles.

“It’s a sad day for the court and the country,” Biden said in a White House speech.
By overturning the 1973 landmark Roe vs. Wade decision that protected abortion rights, he said,

The Republican-controlled legislature has stripped away gun restrictions over the past decade.
President Joe Biden said in a statement he was “deeply disappointed” by the Supreme Court ruling. It “contradicts both common sense and the Constitution, and should deeply trouble us all,” he said.

9 Likes

I, for one, want to know what gun restrictions the federal legislature has removed over the past decade.

Can anybody pretty please tell me more about that? 'cause that’s news to me

6 Likes

OK there was that aaaa… give me a second here… Oh Yea they really did aaaa… Oh never mind.

5 Likes

…bump stocks? No no that wasn’t the legislature and it was a restriction.

hmm.

FRT?

No, no, wasn’t that.

hmm

4 Likes

Since he has the “bully pulpit” his handlers give him words to say and the majority of the people that listen to the puppet believe him. He’s probably so heavily medicated, he thinks he could run a marathon.

4 Likes