Manufactured Anarchy! After all...how else can they win the election?

Howard 58. Just say it you are a secret trump supporter. It’s ok. We understand. Love :two_hearts: that vote Trump for president your ALSOME :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::us::100:

1 Like

Howard 58 SAVE THE DUCKS KAZ YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE MAKING DUCK TAPE OUT OF THEM. Send trump 30,99. AND HE WILL SAVE THE TAPE. And you can tape up all your stuff and move to MÉXICO. And drink tilkillya. And . Duck tape is the best. For packing. Brother happy Easter :hatching_chick: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Truthfully I’m not a Trump supporter at all. I’m not a Biden supporter either. I blame the 2 parties for facilitating both of these guys to run again.

5 Likes

I’ll wager cash money there is

don’t know Trump never meant him so???

heard he made mean twits or some such???

but I did notice how things were with the economy and such while he was in charge…

and I notice what is going on now…

when i compare those things… it does help me with my future vote…

also…

It looks very much like the uniparty has plans that are NOT intended to be good for our nation???

6 Likes

Good summary. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Yes Sir, Old dudes pretty good huh? :innocent:

4 Likes

He nailed it…

4 Likes

Howard 58 . THE NATION HAS ONE. THAT IS GOING TO TRY AND DIS ARM US.:bangbang: AND WE HAVE ONE THAT . IS PRO 2.A. . YOUR RIGHT SIR . THERE IS NO CHOICE. PRO 2.A HAS MY VOTE EVERY TIME. BECAUSE . THAT MEANS THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT COMING TO KILL ME. RENEGADE Bobby jean TWO FEATHERS​:feather::feather:. SIR. STAY SHARP .SIR. FEARLESS. :owl::100::100::100::chile::us:HAPPY EASTER . SIR . Death before DISHONOR.SIR. :orthodox_cross:

Nathan 57, Brother Save Your money . BROTHER . INVEST SMOKY MOUNTAIN . Lucky gunner. Great investment. SIR. I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT. Woohoo have a blessed Easter .SIR :feather::feather::owl::chile::us::bangbang::dagger:

as a combat veteran I would much rather have a man who loves the country. than the sniffer in chief #FJB who left billions worth of equipment and people in a war zone (Afghanistan). along with getting soldiers killed.

8 Likes

this goes along with previous post. thanks to FJB piss poor policies now we are faced with this

5 Likes

I agree about 2A. 4 Star General, Mark Miley said in front of Congress, on camera the amount was significantly less than Trump’s claim. I love my country and do not want someone like Trump who will sell this country out. He has already told Putin to do what he wants with any country that hasn’t paid their full amount! How about Trump’s arms deal to Saudi Arabia? His point man was Jared Kushner. His Son in Law who was denied Security Clearance by the US Government because could be compromised! Trump over ruled and granted the Clearance. This resulted in a $108B Arms sale and $350B over 10 years. Kushner received $2B from Saudi Arabia in investment Capital! Kushner has ZERO EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING INVESTMENT!!!

It’s gonna get loud folk’s
(I can feel it in my bones)

5 Likes

Howard 58 you don’t support trump you don’t support Bitme. You HOO !!! Ya just ran out of what do you support. That’s a problem it comes down to you want to be able to defend yourself. Or you don’t want to defend yourself. 911 is broken. And you don’t like ?? This is your plan ?? :four_leaf_clover::100:seriously wtf :feather::feather:SIR.:chile::us:

2 Likes

I am a gin owner. I am a member of USCCA. I believe in honesty and integrity. Trump is not and never has been. His whole life has been a lie. Many yell and scream about inflation. Do you believe are national debt contributes to inflation? Trump ran our debt up by $8.2T! Trump has been using campaign donations to pay his legal bills! Trump wants absolute immunity for anything he does!

Do I think Biden is a good candidate? No! I blame the Democrats for allowing him to run! The same thing with the Republicans with Trump! We as a nation overwhelmingly have said we don’t want these two running. Neither has gotten a penny from me nor will they.

What do you suggest? I voted for Trump both elections, actually I would have voted for anyone running against hillary, and biden. And I’ll vote against biden again. There is a third possibility, but can he get enough votes? Robert Kennedy may not be the perfect candidate, but he would be better than biden. A biden re-election would mean a kamala presidency in a year or two. that thought is frightening. What politician doesn’t lie , is honest and has integrity? There was a choice in 2020 but the dems wanted a puppet not a clear minded, independent thinking candidate.

You do realize that this was mostly from the covid plandemic. Dem states and cities paying people to stay home far beyond what was necessary . The government paying for the covid shots that every one had to take. Select businesses getting “covid money” to remain closed. " covid money" being used to enrich politicians, and their cronies. why not? Anything to make Trump’s economy look bad.

Add some conservative news sources to your diet. There’s more to news than the liberal media.

6 Likes

TDS is in da House!
Howard doesn’t want solutions (or even answers to his rants)
He’s just a NEVERTRUMPER
Trump could cure the worst disease and Mr. Howard would say:’ What took him so long?’
We appreciate you Howard, glad you are here. Stay Frosty because if the Pudding gets in once again we as a country will cease to exist.

4 Likes

Howard 58 .SIR THATS WRONG . OVER FIFTY THOUSAND AMERICANS WERE SINGING WE LOVE YOU MR PRESIDENT TO PRESIDENT TRUMP. AND BITME WON FROM THE BASMENT. No Root beer for you sir . I have a birthday party to attend . And you make me feel sick. SIR WE DONT SMOKE THAT IN TEXAS . Your president is .BRING THE ENEMY IN TO OUR COUNTRY AND YOU CAN SAY THAT AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU SHOULD GIVE HIM YOUR FIREARMS . HE PROMISED HE WOULD TAKE THEM. Sir . I thought I was messed up. THANK YOU SIR here this is for you sir :camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::camel::100:

2 Likes

DON.102. SIR RESPECT FULLY HES A TROLL :troll: . SIR HOW CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR SECOND AMENDMENT . And want a BITME. THAT HAS PROMISED TO TAKE THEM AWAY . That’s a HIPACRIT. I VOTED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP 3 TIMES AFTER THIS ELECTION . :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: AND THEY WOULD BE WISE TO BE . ON THE LEAVEL. THIS COUNTRY CAN NOT HANDLE A CRIMINAL . AN NEVER HAS OUR FOR FATHERS . Said what we must do. We is not me . WE IS ALL OF US. WE THE PEOPLE. You are . RIGHT EVERY ONE THAT LIKES TO BREATHE SHOULD . Be. AFRAID BECAUSE EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HATES BITME. AND HAS NO RESPECT FOR OUR COUNTRY. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE THAT SHOULD BE SMARTER THAN ME. Just FLUNKED THE . FIRST GRADE. TWICE. IN A ROW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR. I HAVE TO GET BACK TO THE GRATES DAY OF OUR LIFE. Before .WTF. Messes it up.SIR HERE IS YA ROOT BEER :beer: SIR :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::feather::feather::dagger:RENEGADES SIR Bobby jean. Two feathers :feather::feather::dagger::100::100::100::partying_face::birthday::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::two_hearts:

3 Likes