Mandatory vaccines Will you comply

stay_healthy

3 Likes

Again I find it problematic that US Citizens are mandated to get the vaccine, while illegals are not vetted, tested, or required to get the vaccine!

8 Likes

3 Likes

Good point, Jackson1, have heard that some illegals coming in have refused to take vaccine.

Presuming the nurse favored the vaccine for your 6 month old child, tell the doctor you don’t appreciate the nurses heavy handed behavior. You shouldn’t feel bullied into any medical procedure.

To be honest I’ve taken Pfizer Vacs. 1& 2 and if and when the Booster is ready, I’ll be ready to take the Booster. However, I like many folks I know have never have taken the Flu Shot.
The Flu as we know it has been around a very long time. I’m 83, and still have never taken a Flu shot.

Although, as a “Kid” I personnally always thought getting the Flu was natures way of building more anti-bodies to prevent future occurances of contracting the Flu. Again, as a “Kid” of twelve to the end of my “Teens” (That’s a long time). Like a “Rule”, I contracted the Flu every year and was bed ridden for 5-7 days, with loss of appetite, weight and feeling ever so lousey but still, never took a Flu shot. Then at the age of 20 for some reason, up until my current age I’ve yet to contract the Flu.

However, this Covid-19 shot, personally I think is way different from contracting the Flu and taking a Flu shot in that it seems to cause a more possible death syndrome than the Flu.

I don’t have any facts but, I also believe the majority of people have taken a shot for Measles, Small Pox., etc., just to be on the safe side.

But then again, that’s my take.
I just hope this C-19 business comes to an end and soon.
Everyone, take care and God Bless.
j@r

I have friends who have had the vaccines too, @Joseph_A1. I’m going to stay out of the politics of all of this and say I’m glad it’s there for those who choose to get it.

Do you think that getting the flu as a “kid/teen” built up the flu immunity you seemed to have the rest of your life?

1 Like

Hi Dawn;
I really do not know if getting the flu all those years has built up my immunity to the flu. I would like to think so but, I’ve never had any type of tests that would prove otherwise.
But as indicated the C-19 virus seems to be somewhat different from the Flu.

I’m one who does believe in science rather than taking someone’s opinion such as Trump’s. Like he said when the U.S. had it’s first individual who contracted C-19. Trump said ‘Oh it’ll go away’, just like the Flu. To date, I believe there’s over 600,000 people that have passed because of C19. Thank you Mr. Trump.
j@r

:v:

Interesting that Congress is not required to be vaxxed… Also their staffers, and some in the Judicial branch.

Interesting to me why standards were not required with most state face covering mandates. Technically, in Louisiana, you can wear a face covering made of fish net, and be in compliance. And that protects people how?

Also, if you are eating or drinking, no face covering required. As per the state AG, you can walk around with no mask if you have a Coke in your hand, and be in compliance.

Anyone notice how many of these masks/face coverings are made in China? :wink:

4 Likes

It’s been frustrating for me to see some people claim that jabs have been mandated for years to send your kids to public schools. This is a false statement. They do try and make it seem like it’s a mandate but with little push back you’ll find administrators shrink like Johnsons in a cold lake. I’m not anti vax. I’ve gotten all to this point. This one doesn’t smell right. The gut says nope. When they start changing definitions I start wondering why. Antibodies work better anyway and I gottum.

3 Likes

The only reason why i complied is because I have a compromised immune system do to going through cancer. I am in remission right now. December 21, of this year is my 4 year anniversary. But anyways, had it not been for going through cancer stuff i would be more hesitant in not complying until their was and is more research and studies done to sho want prove the effectiveness of the shot. For instance how long was it before we truly understood like penicillin or the flu shot etc.?

2 Likes

9 Likes

I believe that complying with current and future vaxx mandate may not be enough. No, you wont be left to your own devices and enjoying life if you just take the shot. Something else is coming down the pipe.

7 Likes

Now now. The Vice President says “the unvaccinated need to get the shot, to protect the vaccinated.”
And she has your best interest at heart.

3 Likes

We need an emoji for “dripping sarcasm”. :rofl:

3 Likes

Wait until she tires of using all those words and leaves it at “The unvaccinated need to get shot. Hahahahah!” (So there’s no misunderstanding, that’s her laughing, not me.)

4 Likes

Can you say “Slippery Slope”? You have to get a vaccine because the score board says a lot of people have been exposed to the C-19 virus. Next it will be the common flu costs the economy a bazzilion bucks a year, in the interest of National Security (read tax revenue) everyone will need to get a flu vaccine… “Sir. do you know why I pulled you over?”, " aaaa no", “OK, let me see your drivers license, proof of insurance, vaccination card and current wide spectrum disease test document”…

2 Likes

SHOW YOUR PAPERS!!!

“SHALL NOT COMPLY”

5 Likes

Saw this phrase used in a meme the other day. It really brought home what this is about (not that I had any doubt before).

It is iconic.

2 Likes