Mandatory vaccines Will you comply

And I quit listening to people who launched this spit show, saying “it’s just two weeks” (two little weeks) “to flatten the curve.”

5 Likes

Is it actually “two little shots”? Initially, iirc, it was one little shot, and lately I’ve seen news of three little shots, and yesterday read of “the monthly little shot.”
I also recall Kamala telling Mike Pence that “Joe has a plan” regarding covid.

4 Likes

As of October 14 over 12,000 doctors & scientists have signed the Rome Declaration against the COVID vaccine and related policies.

PHYSICIANS DECLARATION
GLOBAL COVID SUMMIT – ROME, ITALY
International Alliance of Physicians and Medical Scientists
September, 2021

“This is not medicine. This is not care. These policies may actually constitute crimes against humanity.”

https://doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org/
https://globalcovidsummit.org/

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome!

1 Like

Washington Post, NY Times, CBS NEWS, ABC, the Boston Globe, and several other newspapers

Those named have been caught in misinformation. I am afraid they are not credible sources.

So? If this is your honest opinion you have no reason to retract it.

2 Likes

Because it’s starting pointless never ending little fights like this. Enough said.

Click the 3 dots along the bottom of the post. The trash can deletes it.

1 Like

Thanks. Let there be peace amongst us!

I suppose there are those who actually believe that the Covid non-vaccine is a good thing because they have been told that it is. When one does not search for data, one will not find any. People wait until reports are spoon-fed. Since spoon-feeding is done by the liberal media, they never see the other reports and thousands of people showing the danger of taking the jab. I am concerned about the next six months when people’s bodies start showing signs of being unable to fight off illnesses. Since all of my family has taken the jab, I am not optimistic.

1 Like

Exactly. Even OSHA does not want to gather the data.

And of course OSHA is all about worker safety (that’s what the letters stand for), so what happens if you have an adverse reaction to the vaccine, and therefore can NOT work or miss a few days? What then? Wouldn’t OSHA want to know about that, and keep honest records? Might doing so be a good idea??

Apparently not…

https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/faqs#vaccine

Joe Rogan remarked on searching for data on the un-vaccine injury on Google and finding none. He did find the info with DuckDuckGo. If you use Google, CNN, etc to get informed, it may cost you your life in these troubled times.

Who is OSHA’s ultimate boss? It would be a miracle if corruption and criminality didn’t spread from top down.

1 Like

Take the jab for your job.

The vaccine is safe and effective™. Trust the Science™! You are not equipped to preform independent research. Your children will be safe.

Due to supply chain shortages, vaccinated customers will be given priority.

Report your unvaccinated neighbors. Rewards will be dispensed.

Your rights will be restored when you are fully vaccinated*.
*Subject to all ${numBoosters} boosters.

The vaccine will make you free.

This message is sponsored by CNN, Google + your tech oligarchs, Moderna, J&J, and the Pfizer™ corporation.

5 Likes

Looks like the White House and the doj are officially accepting anti abortion as an exemption. This is not something that needs to be proven or applied for. Just simply stated. If you don’t believe you should be forced to inject something into your body that has aborted fetal stem cells in its research or application, you don’t have to take the fake vax or have the ccp id. Everyone should go get their blood tested right now for antibodies. I’ve used my positive antibody test results several times now with 100% acceptance.

1 Like

Well, my employer has decided, they don’t care that OSHA has suspended its overreach. I have until January 4th to either
A.Get fully vaccinated
B.Submit to weekly testing
C.Go on unpaid leave

Now, yes testing is an option. My problem with that, is I know how crooked the corporate scum are. They will end up making the employees pay for the testing. So, I guess it’s the shot, under objection.

Since it’s no longer an OSHA requirement, and your employer is making an independent decision to require you to be vaccinated, then liability for any adverse effects should fall on them just like for any other job-related requirement they impose on you.

3 Likes

I am sorry to hear that your employer chose to abuse its loyal workforce. Did you research the job market? Is option D possible for you?

1 Like

Watching this furthered my belief in an ulterior motive. Generally I’m a “don’t really care” type of guy, but something stinks. Meanwhile, my state of CT despite it’s blue state herd of sheep populace, now has the highest increase in covid rates in the country.

I found a link to the VARES reporting government web site. I downloaded their data into Excel spreadsheet and started playing with the data. The file is huge and there were 3 different files I downloaded.

There were over 929,204 reported adverse reactions reported for all vaccine. I pulled the data on 11/5/2021, so that is where the data ends. It is from January 1st to November 5th.

I am still playing with the data, but thought I would show the graph which floored me. Granted with everyone getting a shot or being mandated, then I would expect more reactions. Things like flu shots or rabies shots are not given to everyone, but man there are a lot of hits for covid shots. My manipulation and sorting of the data may not be perfect, but this is interesting to see.

I also heard that some places are being discouraged from using the reporting system or being told not to report. Probably don’t like the numbers going up even more.

Anyway, just thought I would send this out. I guess I am bored or something. Covid vaccines are the big bar below. I really expected to see a closer distribution of reporting.

ttps://vaers.hhs.gov

1 Like