Mail Order Ammo Purchass

God richly bless you for saving this child. You are my hero and a saint.

7 Likes

The last case of 9mm I got from TargetSportsUSA. You can also use https://ammoseek.com/ to see whatā€™s out there.

3 Likes

Alas, Iā€™m in the peoples republic of California. Ammo is scarce at our store and out of state dealers wonā€™t even take my orders, let alone ship to my 03 C&R FFL.

5 Likes

Iā€™m in Kalifornia as well, but you should have been prepared. You need a few thousand rounds just for having around. (Iā€™ve been reloading since 1985). There is a significant shortage of 9mm all around. Next is a shortage of small pistol primers. (I only have a few thousand).

5 Likes

The problem would be the required labels to be able to ship ammo tells anyone familiar with them just what is in the package. Less obvious packaging does nothing.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve used both sites. 9mm is very scarce. Try wikiarmsā€¦they have an ammo search that searches multiple sites. Glad I got a .40 alsoā€¦as that ammo isnā€™t quite as scarce

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

Preciate it boss!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. We just always try to do what good we can; moment by moment, day by day. God made my wife and me the way we are and put us together. We are not like most couples. Never did we think we would be parentsā€¦esp not at this stage of our lives! But here we are.

2 Likes

I just wonder, with as much stuff being shipped right now due to this whole situation we are all living in. How does anyone at UPS, FedEx or any other shipping company have the time to write down anything?

I say this because Iā€™ve known a few people who have worked at UPS and FedEx. One that comes to mind is a guy who was in training to become a cop and had to drop out only because his wife didnā€™t feel comfortable with it. His first job right after that was at UPS loading delivery trucks. He was young and athletic at the time and still was when I worked with him. He said he couldnā€™t keep up and had to cut corners just to make the time they required or he would loose his job.

So just something to think about is all.

2 Likes

Thank You so much for the heads up, I m glad I saw this before I made my order. I think now if I do place an order I will call it in and ask how they package it.

2 Likes

Really happy I was paranoid/vigilant back in February, was on the cusp of ammo shortages. Now I canā€™t find a .45 acp to save my life. LOL :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Doesnā€™t ammunition come under PPE and work under the production act???

5 Likes

Iā€™m in the Central Valley and our guns store is now by appointment only. Because of all this BS.

2 Likes

Regardless of how they package, there will always be an external indicator that would indicate there is ammunition inside the box.

2 Likes

What is the source of this intel?

@Roger14 - can you be more specific? There are 54 posts ahead of yours in the thread and itā€™s only 6 days old.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

Welcome to the family and God bless you, from Michigan

2 Likes

I find it to be like the fact I have a USMC tattoo. Going to different countries I become a target, everybody knows that once a Marine always a Marine. I do not regret the tattoo but, it makes me more aware of situations I am in. As a responsible gun owner I carry the responsibility of my presence wherever I am too. As you enter my house I have a silhouette target with a very tight pattern with it written on the target 25 yards 25 shots and a plaque saying USMC just below it. So, with all the purchases that come in weekly I have already built a defensive house for it. Working at making it like a fort with a lot of barriers.

3 Likes

It will still be ship marked HAZMAT.

2 Likes