USMC

6 Likes

Expert!

2 Likes

@Barry54

2 Likes

Only shot a 246

2 Likes

That’s me @Johnnyq60 at 24 years old. Man I was slim and in shape.

6 Likes

I shut my eyes a couple of times cause I wanted this.

3 Likes

stop the music * stop the music * this is not about this is you life ;
It’s a free shot at throwing pies. Ummm talk about off topic.

1 Like

@CitizenPrayer <<

3 Likes

@mattm >>

1 Like

@RocketPak >>

AKA = ROCKET MAN .

2 Likes

@Mike164 >>

1 Like

BLACKY - have you sorted through all your archery and fishing gear? If you’re interested in looking at new bows, I have several makes and models to shop - they’re not cheap - even one made in Canada. Check out 3 Rivers Archery as a main online dealer. If you’re not averse to going to a longbow or a flatbow, we’re right on the same page. I’m not an expert, but I can also offer some tips that might work for you. FYI

2 Likes

@Craig6 >>

3 Likes

Blacky and fellow coworkers on lunch break.

4 Likes

Why were so many American Indians hired for bridge and other building projects - evidenced by this photo?

3 Likes

@KURT17 >> Mike 164 is on the I beam too.
I think that Indians followed the iron work just like Canadians used to follow construction for sheet rock work. It was said that Indians had good balance but the truth is if you didn’t you fell to your death. Back in the day when I did iron work there were no safety harnesses, rails or nets required. The Second job I was put on was to install a microwave tower on top of a 15 story building, so yep you better have good balance
or you would be a little grease spot on the street. It was not uncommon
for men to get killed on big jobs, 4 men died on the Knights of Columbus job. Yep men were men and woman were woman, and woman had a kiss on their lips for a man and no one else. Lot more to it but nuff for now.
Blacky.
PS: my father and two brothers were also iron workers. My self and my two brothers were also in the Marine Corps.

OORAH OORAH

2 Likes

Awww come on @Blacky you know I ain’t that good lookin’. This is my graduation pic, I’m the one in the middle of the first row with the crooked teeth.

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

@Craig6 >> Dang ; you blew your cover.
Salute

1 Like