Magfed shotgun

What is the “concealed” status of a Mossberg 590M 12 gauge nonNFA firearm?

2 Likes

@Joe72 Welcome to the community. Between your topic title and your question I am not understanding your intent.

1 Like

Does a mossberg 590m qualify as a concealed weapon? or is it considered something other than a handgun?

1 Like

Welcome to the group! Not sure what the answer is, you would probably be best off asking LEO in your state about it. On a practical side, how would you conceal that sucker? Got any picts of the holster, or how you would carry it? Or is it something you would want to conceal in your car?

2 Likes

More importantly, why would you want to?

1 Like

They engaged :popcorn::eyes:

2 Likes

It is not a pistol, therefore, most, if not all, states would not “allow” it to be concealed, but as another poster recommended, contact your state, though I would contact the AG office, as they are the ones that would be prosecuting you, not the police.

2 Likes

This is concealed as it gets with a shotgun, unless there are nefarious reasons.

Or you plan to go all NEO on us

Or John Wick, there’s no reason I can see to conceal a shotgun, if you’re going in heavy, go in loud, drawing a shotgun from cover is like screaming “police freeze” from 200 yards away from the bad guy.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are blessed to be here.