Magazine holder for my belt

I don’t know if you are referring to my post or not, but a magazine shouldn’t be able to show through a pouch like this LowePro case.

I’m pretty sure I saw those at my local Cabelas. Please let us know how they hold up over time… particularly the button snaps.

1 Like

Yes, an update next year…

A review on Amazon said he’d had it for about 5 years of daily wear with a G26 mag, and it was holding up well.

The ExtraCarry Mag pouch is designed for use in your front pocket. Additionally there is a contact us form on the website. The ExtraCarry Mag Pouch has 100% money back guarantee.

Please reach out to us and we will replace your ExtraCarry mag pouch.

The ExtraCarry sales team

1 Like

Did you see the new post from extra carry?

I know this is an old post,… but it’s been revived :joy:. I use these owb. They are made for IWB, but I cheated. I cut the tag and wear them like this. It works, I have 4 and really only use one of them. It’s still in one piece after months.

2-Pack Universal Magazine Holster IWB Clip | 9mm .40 .45 | Mag Holster For Glock 19 43 17 Sig 1911 S&W M&P | Fits Any 7 10 15 Round Clips For All Pistols | Gun Ammunition Holsters | Handgun Ammo Pouch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FM39LNB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_RMb2EbD5HPT8R

1st picture, single stack 45

2nd pick- M&P Full-size mag.

I bought a three pack of those too, but personally found them too uncomfortable to wear either iwb or inside belt. Generally speaking, trying to hide all the hardware I want to carry has proven a challenge.

Glad they are working for you.

1 Like