M&P 2.0 trigger

I thought I might — seemed peculiar and vulnerable, but I haven’t really noticed it in use. I’ll keep your tip in mind for when the tip breaks off. :grin: thx.

I also thought I wouldn’t like the “two-stage” nature of the trigger, but turns out I really dig that. Pew-pew.

3 Likes

Pew-pew is the most important part of trigger… If it works - don’t change it :wink:

… but I hated that trigger… :imp:

4 Likes

After using mine for awhile it’s still in great shape. Plus im hard on stuff so…

1 Like

I have two M&P 2.0 9mms. Both Optics ready. My compact came with the older curved trigger. I really like the gun, but didn’t like the curved trigger. I felt that the way the trigger wrapped around my finger made it more difficult to get a straight back trigger pull.
I recently bought. A 5” full size model, with the new flat faced trigger. In my opinion, the new trigger is light years better than the old one. It has a clean break, and the flat face just seems to fit my hand / finger better.
I was kinda bummed, since I didn’t think that S&W would switch out the older trigger on my compact. But I figured I’d give it a try. I had to send the gun to S&W for another reason ( I stripped one of the screws on the optic cover, totally my fault), so I asked if they could swap out the trigger for the new one. Much to my surprise, the performance center was able to do so for $130, which also included the PC trigger job. All in all, way cheaper than getting a new gun, and probably about the same as getting an Apex trigger. And I’m happy to have kept a S&W trigger. Since I carry this gun, I like to keep everything stock if possible.
Just wanted to put this in the forum, since I’ve seen in other posts that indicated that S&W would not do these type of trigger upgrades. Also wanted to put in a good word for S&W customer service, since they seem to have gotten some negative comments lately.

5 Likes