Looking for

i carry an AR24k armalite 9mm pistol. This gun is nothing short of amazing. I have been trying to find spare parts for it…just in case. I was able to get a new mag from them but they dont have much more in the way of parts for it. I may be interested in another as a second or for parts if need be however they are difficult to find. Any help in this area or at least a direction to turn to would be great. Thanks.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

IDK where to find any of that, I recommend having a complete identical duplicate backup to it, and/or a second other pistol complete ready to go holster and everything, that you can just go right into as EDC if need be.

I am not familiar with that pistol, I searched it on Gunbroker and got 0 results, so that’s a pretty good indication to me that they and their parts are going to be hard to come by. And I imagine holsters are near impossible.

4 Likes

Don’t know anything about them but here is what I found. :slightly_smiling_face:
And welcome. :us:

2 Likes

I’m not sure I trust that guncritic link. I clicked on some of those and there aren’t any actually there. All it seems to do is search for that name at those websites and show you the results

1 Like

@Louis80 , welcome to the Community.

Unfortunately you are out of luck with this model.
Not being popular this pistol doesn’t have a real aftermarket support.
Armalite AR-24 is a copy of Sarsilmaz AR-24 (Kılınç 2000) which is a copy of Tanfoglio, which is a copy of CZ-75.
Amount of copies of the copies made the spare parts of original CZ75 not quite compatible.

Armalite AR-24 can use:

• EAA Witness magazines (16 rounds)
  • CZ75 grip panels (with a little of filing work)

Internal parts made for Sarsilmaz (the direct ancestor) may or may not fit. To make sure you will have to contact EAA Corporation (https://eaacorp.com/) who imports parts for Tanfoglio handguns.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Louis80
Try here henningshootsguns.com
They might carry them or know where to get what you need.

1 Like

Sell it quick and buy USA. :rofl:

4 Likes

My Kimber is made in New York, I better sell it quick as well, never know what those folks will come up with next.

2 Likes

Retro-active confiscation. :scream:

3 Likes

Glad my Kimber doesn’t reside in NY🤣

7 Likes

Heck yeah, Thats great stuff

2 Likes

@Louis80
Hello and welcome to the community. Not trying to slur your pistol which you clearly state you think “is nothing short of amazing” but @BRUCE26 has a valid point at least to consider. Without knowing how many other pistols you have and not being familiar with the type of pistol to which you refer, it may be in your best interest to find one for which parts and/or service are more readily available. For your consideration, I offer my experience with a discontinued model of pistol I came across a few years back that was in need of repair. One little part (see attached)

was all it needed to make it function (safely) again as designed. I liked the pistol, it was double action, it fit my hand well, and I felt it would make a good back-up option if ever needed. The time I spent searching the flippin’ world for that one little part can honestly be debated if the juice was really worth the squeeze or not. I wound up paying to an individual 8 or 9 times what it cost new from the manufacturer. However, I was able to get it so I guess it really didn’t matter at that point. If the same parts breaks again, I doubt I will be able to repair the item thereby rendering it useless other than for decoration or parting it out. IMO, your thinking is in the right place. No matter how nice an item is, sooner or later it may break and you will or may need spare parts to make it function again. If you are able to find spare parts for it and you really like it that much then get them. Even if you have to pay more for them than what they are actually worth - go ahead and get them. Whole lot better to have and not need than to need and not have. Just something to consider. Anyway, welcome to the community and good luck on finding those spare parts.

4 Likes

Sell it & buy the ones it was copied from. So many CZ clones to choose from…

4 Likes

And here we see one reason Glocks are so incredibly popular, especially with more serious/professional users.

Other pistols, magazines, holsters, spare parts, optics mounting solutions, etc, you name, are everywhere. A firearm’s supporting network is critical for a working gun (which I count EDC as).

The big guns of Glock, S&W, and Sig as well as H&K, Walther, CZ, etc, are a pretty good place to be.

6 Likes