Liberal ‘The View’ co-host Sunny Hostin says her friends and family are buying guns to combat White supremacy

1 Like

Roflmao😂

6 Likes

This sounds pretty militant. Heavens forbid, her friends or family shoot someone, this statement can be used by the prosecutor to portray them as looking for blood.

6 Likes

Hahaha yeah that worries me…

2 Likes

Good.

No seriously, good. Her family wants to protect themselves. I don’t care how valid their reason is or isn’t. They’re Americans, they should protect themselves.

Next, they should join USCCA. I’d welcome her and her entire family here. Heck, I’ll take her to the range.

By the way, her statement that the “2nd Amendment is for everyone” is 100% correct. I don’t personally know anyone who has said any different, so I don’t know who she’s responding to. But if she’s a true liberal, as she claims to be, then she should advocate for maximum application of the Bill of Rights. That’s what “liberals” are supposed to do. There are plenty of liberal minded people at my range.

9 Likes

Kinda odd that a lot of the ‘crimes’ committed by white supremacists have turned out to have been committed by the ‘victim’ of the crime.

As far as buying guns to protect themselves, good for them! I hope they get training.

3 Likes

Then she would not work where she does.
I think she may have made the whole thing up, just to say certain words.

3 Likes

God bless her. Once she (and her friends) realize the true purpose of the 2nd, I predict the (liberal) scales will fall from their eyes. We are more alike than we realize (or in some cases want to admit), but taking common action, and exercising the rights we are guaranteed by the Constitution, we arrive at the same destination, we are all Americans.

1 Like

From her statements does that mean they wouldn’t defend themselves from a group that attacked and killed two Puerto Ricans by dragging them out of their car and shooting them in Chicago yesterday? Just by looking at the TV they didn’t look like White supremacists to me but I might not know what one looks like. I would bet they are getting weapons to protect themselves from the increase in crime in their state however. I doubt if they care who the criminals are.

3 Likes

Just parroting Two Blast biden, mouthing the words hoping to keep their show relevant in the liberal circle. :unamused:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with getting a firearm to protect yourself and family that’s why ALL OF US ON HERE GOT A FIREARM…

4 Likes

I recalled all the recent “White supremacists” in MSM, and laughed.

2 Likes

Here is one example of what White Supremacists look like - according to my Governor and the MSM. I will understand if the image confuses you.

But then, here is what my Governor looks like:

3 Likes

Imagine her surprise when she realizes the target her sights are aligned on (and is threatening her life) isn’t a white supremacist all… but an antifer, a BLMr, a random street hoodlum, or random street hobo gone violent.

Imagine that.

I do, and I can only imagine the mental gymnastics she’ll go through at that moment.

Some people only learn by falling off the bike and skinning their knees repeatedly until they get it right… or give up.

2 Likes

With a Governor like this, who needs supremacists.

2 Likes

What burns is more than 100 people were shot in Chicago last weekend. Not a white supremacy shooter in sight. But they are the problem?

3 Likes