Let's see your new gun!

Hahaha maybe for the 74 since they sold out in less then 2 minutes. The 47 is just a normal GF3. But all great things from what I’ve heard about them. And thank you very much. I’m ready for it to be over so I can get back to normal stress :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thank ya thank ya!
To much stuff going on in this day in age to not have a group who has your back with legalities and support.
I surely will. The 74 pretty much has 0 kick so the wifey will like shooting that one.

4 Likes

Oh no :man_facepalming: :joy::joy::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I see you’re across the river from me, I’m sure you see all the stuff happening in our area (757). Clearly, joining the USCCA was a no brainer.

4 Likes

Absolutely brother and you can rest easy knowing they got your back. BTW I’m in Chesapeake.

3 Likes

@Matthew757. Welcome to the community,train hard and stay safe.from Michigan :smiley:
and CONGRATULATIONS.

3 Likes

I traded with my ffl buddy and got a great condition High Standard Double Nine convertible. 22 LR/.22 WMR.
I traded a Heritage with really great fiber optic sights (front and rear are the brightest I’ve ever had). The High Standard will suit my needs roaming in the woods and brush around home.
Pictures later. Fine condition walnut grips. Everything is tight and looks like new.

4 Likes

Sig P365 XL with Romeo Zero red dot sight. Just came in yesterday - shooting it for the first time tomorrow. I did shoot the regular P365 at the range a while back and liked it a lot. The gun’s form factor and the feel in the hand are amazing.

13 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother.

2 Likes

Been eying one of these for a while. Sure enough, I bring it home and the wife lays claim :man_facepalming:t3:

13 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve had the 365xl for a while, but finally got my hands on the holosun 507k so now the package is complete.

14 Likes

2 Likes

Have you had a chance to run it with the optic yet?

3 Likes

I have not. Literally came in today and I go out of town tomorrow, so it’ll be next week before I can zero it and get trigger time. Looking forward to it though.

4 Likes

Keep us up to date please, can’t wait to hear your thoughts about the optic.

3 Likes

Will do. I do have a 508t on a different firearm and like the optic quite a bit, so I expect the same from this one. I’m a fan of the circle/dot reticle they offer.

4 Likes

I’ve yet to hear anything bad about that pistol!

4 Likes

nice gun there :grinning:

3 Likes

good looking gun there brother.

4 Likes