Let's see your new gun!

They have incendiary 9mm :rofl:
37mm dragon tears. :rofl:

2 Likes

Imagine a burglar breaking into your house and telling the police what he saw coming at him.

“It was a dragon!” Golic, Alien 3

3 Likes

Well, now I have to get some. I can’t stop thinking about scaring the pee waddling crap out of my friends one dark night :rofl:

4 Likes

Lord Have Mercy. Christ Have Mercy. I bought a Sig. I’m still A Glock guy honest to God but the Devil he tempted me and my mind wasn’t right.

This is my Election Year EDC. No Red-Dot. Straight point and shoot rig. Need some range time.

Election EDC Rev

8 Likes

Another soul sold to SIG :rofl:

Congratulations… And I wish you never come back to Glock again… :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Not a Sig Aficionado here, That looks like a awful big bore. 45?

1 Like

No pictures yet but I ordered the new Canik Rival. I think it’s going to be a good one. I hope so since my TP9 combat elite is a nail driver.

That reminds me, I need to go out and put a target up.

2 Likes

The photo was taken from a deliberate angle so the identifying marks wouldn’t show. The pistol is a Sig P938. Their smallest. Only the P238 is smaller. It’s in 9mm.

4 Likes

I was wondering about that, a Hogue grip on a full size pistol? You would have to be Andre the Giant. :grinning:

3 Likes

Awesome piece of hardware brother @TheTwoJakes :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

I really regret selling my 938!

It was the 1776 Stars and Stripes finish, beautiful gun and an excellent shooter!

But my ex navy buddy saw it and absolutely fell in love with it.

I couldn’t say no. :cry:

4 Likes

I should be receiving this sometime this week.

Name Quantity Image
Century Arms - Canik Mete SFX - Semi-auto Pistol - 5.2" Barrel - 9mm - 18/20 Magazine - FDE Frame - Reversable Holster - Hard Case - HG5635-N 1 75x75

5 Likes

At least you can be happy knowing that someone else is enjoying it much more :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve had the TP9SF for a couple of years and there is nothing I don’t like about it. I’ve tead about problems going ti battery but no failures in mine after about 500 rounds of target ammo & 60 rounds of Hornady 124gr +P

2 Likes

My newest piece of hardware in 45 ACP, TAURUS TH45. 13 in the clip and 1 in the chamber! :wink: And it comes with a nice hard plastic case unlike my G3C. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

They come with lights now?

2 Likes

Lol, no. I just threw that on there since I had a couple extras on hand.

3 Likes

I took an exacto knife and cut out the Styrofoam piece under the barrel so it would fit with the light on it.

4 Likes

I don’t see clip there… :smiling_imp:

Congrats. :clap:
As our brother @Johnnyq60 used to say: nice piece of hardware :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Man, I have to buy new boat after my last one sunk. Hopefully this new boat doesn’t sink too.

Might have to name the boat SS Minnow.

6 Likes