Let's see your new gun!

oh jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:you are too friggin’ much my friend! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:I’m just warped enough to SEE it!

1 Like

There is one for sale at my local gun store! I am tempted to get it!

2 Likes

$220 off and my wife loves it! Well, it was $220 off and I’m not married. :rofl:

14 Likes

Are you able to CC that beast? I like it :+1:

5 Likes

Any wife would be happy when husband saved $220 :grinning:
Congrats on your RIA. :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Maybe in a baby stroller, loaded I believe is 50 ozs

5 Likes

LOL. I think I want one :smile:

4 Likes

I’m sure it comes with wheels…or at least, treads.

6 Likes

Here is another deal folk’s!
Like the one last week under $400 !
This one is 7.62x39–right side charging!
I’m telling you good people the Ammo/Gun makers WANT as many as possible in OUR hands! THEY KNOW WHAT’S COMIN’ !

Simple basic and can accept AK mags from our enemy!
Not trying to sell this to you, it sells itself.

BE THE STORM!
WWG1WGA

6 Likes

Of course…
And they want as much of our money as possible in their hands. :sweat_smile:
It’s called a good business. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

THAT’S CORRECT Good Sir!
The American way!
PROTECT the People
and make money!
No VICTIM’s here!

If only the .gov would operate like that…pity

7 Likes

My Tavor rifles will accept standard GI mags. (Cambered in standard NATO calibers. 5.56x45 and 7.62 NATO.)

If I’m picking up an AK mag in a combat scenario ,… I’m probably picking up an AK with it too….

All of that depends on me winning the fight in the first place.

Which is why we are all on this forum! :wink::wink::wink:

4 Likes

Just picked this up for a summer carry.
Bersa 380 Thunder.

12 Likes

Nice😎 how is the trigger?

3 Likes

My wife is recoil sensitive and when I went to look at. 380s for her I told the lgs to put all they had on the counter, and they had a lot, I started going through them mostly checking the trigger pull, the last one I picked up was a Remington Rem380, and I was surprised, it had by far the best trigger of all. I said “we have a winner” the salesman said let me see that and when he tried the trigger he looked at me with a surprised look and said he was in the market for a .380 and hadn’t even considered a Remington but now was going to be buying one also.

6 Likes

Got my 460 magnum Raging hunter home today.I would be shooting it if it wasn’t raining like pouring pee out of a boot.Makes the 44 magnum look like a baby.

12 Likes

SBR MK18 that isnt finished nor is it exact part’s with a billet lower but im gonna paint it and fix it a little more

11 Likes

It’s Perfect!
If I had that I would leave it alone
(I couldn’t bring myself to paint over the numbers on the barrel shroud!
I’m weird that way.
Nice piece and Welcome HOME Brother Corps !

That’s nice. My son in law and I were just talking about getting revolvers last night. I have to look into this one. I agree with Karacal-- That grip!!!

10 Likes

Nice. Have not been to the range yet.

3 Likes