Let's see your new gun!

Have you shot that beauty yet? I’ve been thinking about a Shadow Systems for a while now. XR920, CR920 or MR920.

4 Likes

I have the DR920, added the 507 Comp green. love it! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

17+1 or 15+1???

1 Like

17+1, the MR920 is 15+1. All Shadow Systems pistols come with Magpul magazines except for the CR920 which are proprietary steel magazines.
Hth

1 Like

Okay, so If I got the XR920 or MR920 both come 17+1…4" barrel? I dont want the 4.5"

Sorry for the confusion. The MR920 is 15+1.
The XR and DR have the full-size grip which are 17+1.
Easy way to look at them is;
The XR is a G19X, MR is a G19, and the DR is a G17

2 Likes

Makes sense. Ive looked at them all over and over…just need to decide which one to get. Have to wait until I sell this bad-boy.

I got it running pretty decently, so, took it to the National Cemetary yesterday to show Dad and Mom…Saturday would have been their 57th Wedding Anniversary!!

6 Likes

I have and it’s quite nice.The grip has a great texture. More recoil than I expected but weighs next to nothing. Get the compensator to help. I didn’t want to add the extra length personally.

3 Likes

Got my little plinker in today, swapped out the stock and put a romeo 5 on it. Should be good for cheaper range visits.

10 Likes

Those are 3 nice pieces of hardware brother @Michael1850 :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

The Taurus was modified for all I know they will see this and follow up like last time

9 Likes

This Taurus is now employed as the Filipino police side arm of choice and it passed a rigorous battery of tests

9 Likes

:+1:

What I found interesting - Filipino Police trusts Brazilian product having pretty good their own STK100 pistol :thinking:

2 Likes

Nice pieces of hardware Brother @Owen2 :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah …… yeah …lol. But Brazil has a robust gun community and the Ts9 is a service pistol a really good one. With a newer design the bubitz action lends to a different lock up mechanism between barrel and slide locking up at the rear top of the barrel hood. The recoil impulse is short and very manageable feeling like a push And it’s not a pig ( heavy) and it feels like a steyr or Heckler & Koch more than a Taurus. Per se if I covered the logo a person would think it was a German gun the designer is German. Wilhelm Bubitz I believe I spelled it right. So what sets it apart from say a glock , sig ,or steyr You be the judge. Low bore axis great overall design great ergos. And duty size exceptional package

4 Likes

I did not say accuracy because I shot from 165 feet or like 50 some yards at a steel silhouette It hit it

3 Likes

Hey?!? What’s in that bottle with the needle? I’ve never seen/used anything like that. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

My gue$$ i$ mo$t likel¥, negotiation$ broke down between police deci$ion maker$ and Armscor.

1 Like

Most likely a lubricant. I have one like that. I use it for hard to reach points that need lube. I can hit those points with precision and not have to drop a bunch of Hoppes down my firearm.

6 Likes

I’m being facetious. It goes back to the ridiculous, age old question “Why clean a new gun, it’s already all oily from the factory…”

But But But, My Glock friend told me you only need to do that every 5,000 rounds.

8 Likes