Let's see your new gun!

AMG!! Don’t flag me with your firearm, why for you pointing a gun at me?

4 Likes

Little collection with a few pieces missing
Hey guys tell me what you think

9 Likes

Picked this up today.Ruger SFAR .308 20" barrel.Also got 500 rounds of 7.62 NATO fmj to go play at the range tomorrow.

13 Likes

Tell us a little about them. I know the fn and the utas 12, but what are the other ones? The pump looks really familiar but it’s escaping me, and I’m not as knowledgeable with rifles as I wish I was.

5 Likes

Very nice piece, brother! Let me know when you’re ready to let me borrow it :joy:

4 Likes

the pump im still figuring out i cant fit any 12ga shells in the thing. its a westernfield use to be owned by my grandfather and the rifle is like antique its from my great grandfather. not to sure still doing my homework on those two. but its 30-06. and got a kick

3 Likes

550 or 560, try cleaning out the magazine tube, inspect the spring, etc.
Hth

4 Likes

560 .
im going to definately try that.
thanks

5 Likes

I like the 7.62 platform better. It’s too hard to see those tiny, little 5.56 holes in the target. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

.308 is a nice round. You can reach out and touch someone with that.

6 Likes

My finger was off the trigger and I think it was empty yeah I’m sure it was I think

2 Likes

Not a new gun technically, but some new parts lol

11 Likes

I am a big fan of flat dark earth color brother @Levi2 . :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

No risk, no fun. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Ok, ok… Let’s not kill this thread with drop safety discussion. :joy:
Good choice @Levi2 . :ok_hand:

4 Likes

If a perp gets the drop on me, I’ll follow instructions and drop my weapon :joy:

5 Likes

No English :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s the M18 conversion kit. Came with assembled slide, grip module, 2x 21 rd mags, and a 17 rd mag for $380. All I had to do was clean the parts and slide in my FCU.

8 Likes

Not mine yet, but i have my dealer seeking out this for me, to see about getting a special price.

I want to buy it but plan on letting the shop keep it for a month or so before I would take it home for a display.

7 Likes

I do believe that this model will be my next firearm. I really want this firearm! I love the 308 & everything I’m reading about this one is good. I’m paying my house off in October & this will be my reward, God willing, for years of being a slave to BOA. Sweeeeeet gun!!

5 Likes

Getting my scope today.Will let everyone know how testing goes.

8 Likes