Let's see your new gun!

Here’s the other new addition I purchased at the same time I bought my newest Glock a couple of weeks ago. The pic below is my 8 shot Mossberg 500 it’s the one I’m keeping upstairs it’s an oldie but a goodie, it’s an early 90’s model. Fixed stock with a pistol grip and a HFD2 breacher. I’m adding spitfire ghost ring sights and it’s all done.

The top is my new Mossberg ATI Scorpion 6 shot, I just finished getting the HFD2 breacher for that as well, I’m using a dremel to fit around the heat shield and picatinny rails. I’m keeping this as a downstairs shotgun. It’s pretty much good to go right out of the box.

3 Likes

I picked up an old Savage 340 bolt rifle in .222 in great condition. It has the old side mount scope rings.
Shooting a .222 in a somewhat heavy rifle is sort of like having an AR that hugs you and talks sweetly to you. Lovely little lady, but she knows how to do what she’s built to do. Not a big bore heavy hitter, but very accurate and effective. And walnut…no synthetic.

1 Like

After 12 and a half years I found a gun that I shoot better than my beloved Glocks and that is the Heckler & Koch VP9

Its become my new everyday carry

6 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that… you have just lost 12 and half years of your life :wink:

BTW: I love this gun ! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I picked up a Ruger Pistol Caliber Carbine in 9mm. My son and I went to the range before he went back to college. It’s a really nice gun. We shot that, my Springfield 1911 and a S&W Victory 22. This was at 21 feet. It’s nearly as accurate at 50ft.

The 8 was mine, I’m not afraid to own up to it. He did the same on the next target! Maybe he felt bad, I don’t know.

2 Likes

That’s nice

1 Like

Christmas came early. We found this Sig P229 Elite Scorpion very gently used and my wife snapped it up for me. I said I would be fine only opening some new socks on Christmas and our anniversary!!image

4 Likes

The VP9 is one of the best pistols out there in my opinion. Congratulations on a great firearm!

2 Likes

I love my SK version!

1 Like

Not new but my favorite

3 Likes

here is my latest 12.7My%20fav%20Long%20Shooter

2 Likes

Another “rescue”, Marlin 336W.

8 Likes

Beautiful Weapon

2 Likes

Thank you sir. I’ve always wanted one, just so happens a guy I used to work with didn’t want his anymore. I’m pretty pleased right now. :blush:

1 Like

Picked up this Glock 30 the other day. Short, small and to the point!!

3 Likes

Pretty slick!

1 Like

Just got home from picking this up. I think I got a good deal on it all. $726.

A trade in on a cheap 1911 .45

A good chunk from my Plasma donations

Out of pocket $231 (which will be returned to me from a small deal I made buying some lighting systems for others).

500rd JHP
G34 with the 3 mags and such
Two 33rd mags
Background check
Snickers Bar

Already had a double mag pouch and got a blackhawk serpa holster meant for a G17.

3 Likes

@John264 that’s pretty unusual looking… tell me more?

^^ there you go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

^^ I think you got a good deal… did they make you pay extra for the background check? :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Sig Sauer P365 SAS.

At five yards out. It is a little trippy regarding the site melted down into the barrel but at 5 yards out as I mention, it’s pretty reliable at hitting Center Mass.

2 Likes