Let's see your new gun!

Nice piece of hardware brother @Nicholas107 :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

The Taurus GX4 turned out to be a lot smaller than expected:

I think recoil may be off the charts with less than half an ounce of weight :wink:

After fiddling with the magazine poking out the bottom of the grip and realizing it pulls down but not out I saw that this piece of metal just happens to fit ideally into the slide take down pivot pin on the real GX4 :grinning:

7 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:
At the first moment I thought you just showed how much did you pay for it. :joy:

3 Likes

Geez, you reminded me I had an eighth Glock…well maybe an 1/8th Glock.

4 Likes

And it’s of course easy to understand why Glock is $0.25 cheaper than Taurus :crazy_face:

3 Likes

In Jerzy’s bizarro world of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:6ee1e54a-f1f6-4c87-817c-727a2d713657_text-1

3 Likes

Got a Tisas 1911 GI model.

(You happy now @Jerzy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

8 Likes

:handshake:

2 Likes

Nice piece of hardware @Scoutbob :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Johnnyq60 !

2 Likes

Made this bad boy from a kit. But I’m having a heck of a time finding spare magazines. :laughing:

7 Likes

And why you need spare magazine…if you have two triggers? :thinking: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nice pistol ! :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks. It’s a double set double phase trigger. Surprisingly accurate for a 50 cal ball.

4 Likes

NICE @Gary263 :+1::+1:

1 Like

Just in time for the holidays. Anyone interested in a range day at Nakatomi Plaza?

New SP5. Haven’t even fired it yet, but I will soon!

9 Likes

What is it?

1 Like

They are both H&K, the baby is a P7, I don’t believe they make them anymore, and bigger one is SP5. Classics!

3 Likes

Very cool. My brain wants an HSC, but it is right up there with a hole in my head…and I’ve avoided 45s so far! HK makes great stuff.

2 Likes

Nice pieces of hardware @PDA3 :+1: :+1:

1 Like

@PDA3 Looks like a match made in heaven!

2 Likes