Let's see your new gun!

Love the grip, I have them on a couple😎

2 Likes

Picked these up over the last 2 weeks. Went to buy ammo and the wife said to buy her a new gun (when the wife says to buy a gun…never pass up the opportunity. Never ask if she is kidding. The answer is always…YES DEAR). I bought her the 380 ez and after taking to the range I had to get one for myself, but I picked up the Performance Center. I love these guns. I picked up the Springfield Hellcat last weekend and actually bought my first Glock today. Picked up the Glock 42 as another for the wife. Without her knowledge of course. That would ruin the surprise.

8 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood @Qball

1 Like

Nice pieces of hardware brother @Qball :+1::+1:

Uploading: image.png…

15 Likes

great idea… but why such poor realization? :roll_eyes:

A 2021-04-26 13-23-06

2 Likes

oops! i may have to put it back together again! if that is what your talking about! It comes apart just like the old army colt 1911’s, took me quite awhile to remember how i did that way back when. even with the manual i still had a rough time. just getting old i guess.

6 Likes

Nice weapon Vince2

1 Like

Nice piece!

I have taken to using squeeze balls to improve my grip. The barrel bushing on a 1911 can be a struggle.
It was probably engraved assembled and will go back to that position with a little effort.

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s going to be a show piece!

2 Likes

Yeah, it did. My fingers still hurt.

2 Likes

@Vince2 nice pieces of hardware brother.:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Ooooh, it’s all black… That looks scary! lol

3 Likes

I have 2 new toys. I just finished painting my RRA-AR .223/.556 and polishing out certain pieces of hardware. I haven’t decided yet on sights or lighting.

The other toy is the Tisas 1911-A1 .45acp with an 8 round magazine. I just finished polishing the pins and select hardware on this piece also,

10 Likes

I love my Tisas 1911 duty. Great gun that won’t break the bank.

4 Likes

I’ve got 2 Tisas 1911A1. Great guns.

3 Likes

The Duty is a nice gun. I wish I can find one in SS. Hard to come by these days.

2 Likes

Here is the pair of new ones. Got some different accessories/colors to help differentiate between them since without mags and such, they looks identical except the stamping on the barrel. 7.62x39 and 300bo.

8 Likes

Nice pieces of hardware brother @Vince763 :+1::+1:

Nice pieces of hardware @Orpackrat .:+1::+1:

2 Likes