Let's PROMOTE 'DEI' For Criminals ! Really? Seriously?

Let incarcerated criminals vote for citizen disarmament, serve on juries, and run for office to stop “gun violence” — why Grandma, what big lies you have! (Re-elect Tarra Simmons/Facebook)

“A Washington bill would require a convicted sex offender be among the members of the State Sex Offender Policy Board, which would also be renamed ‘Sex Offense Policy Board,’” The Denver Gazette reported Tuesday.

House Bill 2177 is the “brainchild” of Democrat Rep. Tarra Simmons, who is joined in her push to let the inmates run the asylum by “Alex Mayo with Washington Voices, an organization that represents convicted sex offenders. He told the committee that the bill would ‘increase diversity of perspectives on the Sex Offender Policy Board. For far too long we have been focused solely on punishment. Our policies also need to address healing and prevention.’” (Please read more if you could stomach it…) :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: But you probably KNOW what’s coming from MOI ! (Pronounced Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!)
** An 'Organization that represents CONVICTED SEX OFFENDERS]
** A WOKE IDIOT that thinks ‘DIVERSITY’ Includes INCARCERATED CRIMINALS should VOTE …OH Lordy I can’t continue this …what do you call this? INSANITY! THAT’S IT!.
You are a CONVICT! A sex offender, Hurter of INNOCENTS! Oh by all means please cast your Vote!
And these Sanctuary City Citizens (see I am being nice) wonder why their cities suck and are Flushing themselves down the drain?
A Very wise general once told me-----Know your Enemy—These people are some of them.

7 Likes

WTF? My wife insists there are aliens. Now I believe her!
Along the same lines, WE MUST STOP THESE FOOLS FROM BREEDING! They think we are the ones who need reprogramming?

STOP LIBERAL BREEDING! They are definitely making their case for abortion!

5 Likes

You know (in the bad old day’s) which were actually better than they are today (go figure)
If someone acted this SH** stupid especially in public, trying to speak to the ‘masses’
now mostly stupid sh**'s themselves, they would not only be shouted down, they would be
forever banned from saying dumb stuff like this ever again in print, TV or any media.
Now they are ‘Elected’ and ‘Promoted’ to the Pudding administration’s higher offices.
Ilian Omar for example, clearly a Terrorist sympathizer. AOC, Jamal Whatzhisface, Cory Bush
My God why are they still in office today? And the election will come around (hopefully we are still here)
and these people will get voted back in again because they are doing such a great job!

Utterly unbelievable.

4 Likes

Ha ha ha!

4 Likes

TRUTH!
I think they should expand the LAW for ‘Late day’ Abortion’s
Any Politician between 30 and 81 should ‘Qualify’ !
It ain’t to late to save the ‘Mutha’ for the good
of the Country! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

This can not be happening in our country PLEASE SAY THIS IS FAKE NEWS :feather::feather::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🫏

2 Likes

From the article:
“Per a Clinical Therapist at the Residential Sex Offender Treatment Program at the Oklahoma Department of Corrections, “It is a lot more difficult for a preferential offender (pedophile) who only has sexual attraction and arousal to children… They are very difficult if not impossible to rehabilitate… typically, these are the sex offenders who re-offend or see nothing wrong with their actions because to them they are ‘expressing love.”

I’m going with that :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small:

3 Likes

Unfortunately this is NOT fake news and Mike has it right (Moo!)
It is an illness and should not be taken lightly (or given a voice in future issues)
(They don’t want help because they feel they do not need help)
Like an alcoholic who refuses to see the problem.
They will re-offend for their sickness tells them it is ok, no matter who it hurts.
DEI and their supports are trying to make Abnormal the new norm.
There are rules we all have to follow.
If you are covicted of a crime you must do the time with the loss of privilege’s
and freedoms until released. You already have Criminals on the benches, some DA’s and
many Politicians.

Citizen disarmament from a criminal’s view is ridiculous.
Citizen disarmament is their ultimate goal
then they can do as they please without resistance
Worked well for the Jews in the 40’s.

2 Likes

Don 102 I believe I will pass the ammunition we are all in this together we the people for the people by the people where are the people Americans people where are you :question::question::question::question::question::us::us::us::feather::feather::hammer_and_pick::toolbox::hammer_and_pick::us::broken_heart::100:

2 Likes

How much for the hooker​:question::question:AMERICAN DOLLARS FIVE :five:

1 Like

DON.1.02 SIR I AM ASHAMED OF THE CONVOY. UNCLE TED.NEGENT. I EVEN SEEN HIM IN CONCERT in 78. . WITH ZZ.TOP. And. HE HAS MADE THE HOLD THE LINE. A… JOKE. AND THIS IS A FREAK SHOW.SIR WTF. SIR THIS IS SO WRONG . I WISH TO GOD. THEY WOULD NOT BE PLAYING LIKE THIS WITH OUR FREEDOM . SIR. F.N. JOKERS. AND UNCLE TED. CAN KISS MY . RED. AZZ :feather::feather::skull_and_crossbones::hammer_and_pick::toolbox::hammer_and_pick::100::broken_heart::bangbang::us:. BASTARDS. SIR I HAVE TO BE GOOD KAZ THIS IS THE LORDS DAY. SIR. AND MY MOMA IS TRUNING. ,84. YEARS OLD THIS FEBRUARY 15.th. AND I AM SO BLESSED TO STILL BE TAKING CARE OF HER AND DEBBIE ANN OR I WOULD GO TO MÉXICO AND TAKE CARE OF THEIR . BIZ. I KNOW MY WAY AROUND MÉXICO . SO I COULD F.THEM. BUT . GOOD. I NEED TO JUST TAKE CARE OF DEBBIE ANN AND MY MOMA. I GAVE MY MOMA A . NICE GOLD NECKLACE WITH A LITTLE CROSS ON IT . AND ITS VERY NICE AND I JUST WANT HER TO KNOW I AM SO THANKFUL SHE HAS TO CARE OF ME SENCE. I WAS13/1/2. AND I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I VOTE AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON PROBASHION. AND NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE LAW .Z AND I HAVE worked FOR them. AND I NEVER TOOK ANY MONEY. I JUST WANTED TO LOCK UP DRUG.DEALERS. AND WE SURELY DID SIR. I KNOW MY WAY AROUND MÉXICO SIR. I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF MY LADIES OR I WOULD PUT THE HURT ON THE CARTELS. BUT I HAVE JUST A LITTLE WAY TOO GO BEFORE I HAVE RAN MY RACE. AND I WILL BE WITH MY LORD. I AM VERY BLESSED TO LIVED. THIS LONG AFTER MY . INSUDENT. I HAVE HONOR AND RESPECT. SIR . THANKS TO ALL THE GUNNERS FOR BEING MY BROTHER. I LOVE YOU ALL . I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH. LOOKING . AT THAT SO CALLED CONVOY. WHAT A . JOKE SIR THEY MAKE ME SICK SIR . MY GOD WE ARE GOING TO REALLY LOSE THIS NATION. SIR . I LOVE YOU SIR. GOD BLESS YOU ALL LOVE BOBBY JEAN .TWO :feather: :feather::owl::broken_heart::skull_and_crossbones::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::hammer_and_pick::toolbox::hammer_and_pick::us::100: