Let’s talk 1911s, whatcha got, whatcha want?

AGAIN? :thinking: Kimber China? :joy:

Check these:

However from tactical perspective, Trijicon tritium sights seems to be better option.

1 Like

Thanks for the Dawson tip. I’m afraid they may see the same fate.

I thought it was my pocket knife that’s hitting the front sight while in my IWB holster but I carried all summer w/o and issue. Maybe it’s my hand loads? :thinking:

1 Like

Kimber… Yonkers, NY :stuck_out_tongue:

Dawson won’t break from shooting, no doubt.
There’s no way you can protect any fiber sight from going bad hitting it during re-holstering.

1 Like

Love STI!

10 Likes

First post coming in hot. Nice choices and welcome!

2 Likes

I might use some of that stimulus money to buy a 1911. Wanted one since the Army.

2 Likes

JUST BOUGHT IT. RUGER SR1911

7 Likes

Very nice. I have the SR1911 Commander.

1 Like

You need to send that Commander to me immediately!! I’ll explain later!!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Fat chance. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It’s a matter of National Security!!

1 Like

I may have been born at night, but it was not last night. :smile:

2 Likes

Damnit

1 Like

I have a Colt Government Model 1911 chambered in 45ACP, my EDC is the Kimber crimson ultra carry II with a 3 inch barrel chambered in 45ACP, and yes I don’t mind the extra weight because I’m use to it. I trained with the 1911 in the military.

Currently I have an STI DVC-P 2011, STI-DVC-L 2011, and I have a Springfield Armory TRP 10mm RMR 5" that I just bought.

I would love to get my hands on an STI Combat Master 2011.

1 Like

I got my hands on STI Combat Master last year. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I didn’t know I could shoot so well :wink:
That was STI demo day, $4,999.00 was the price. For now I have only good memories…

Nov 22, 2020:
A_20201122_01

1 Like

I’m thinking the 1911 thread needs deleting… since I don’t have one and I’m jealous and I’m holding my breath till I get one… im headed to bed with a yuengling in my sippy cup😢

Absolutely the most beautiful semi auto pistols ever made.

3 Likes

@PossumSlayer1, I understand your pain. That was also the reason I bought my 1911. Just to enjoy the fact I own one ! :muscle:

2 Likes