LEO charged with murder for stopping active shooter

One cant appeal until tried and convicted. Meaning, years of his life and millions of taxpayer funds later. Horrible.

1 Like

Just a little more I found on this issue. As I suspected, it seems the DA has an agenda and is willing to destroy anyone in his way to accomplish that agenda. 3 officers out of the force haven’t been able to work since this incident because of the DA.

Additionally it would seem like, for whatever reason, the officer was not getting rounds on target (I suspect the windshield deflected some and others probably went through the engine block as the officer likely “forgot” the barrel of his rifle is about 2.5 inches lower than the sight picture. By forgot I mean his adrenaline was preventing him from realizing his mistake right away.) because of that it likely DID require 60 rounds.

The fact that the DA is suppressing evidence to get an indictment to fulfill some personal agenda should be grounds for removal IMO.

4 Likes

IA cleared the officer and the DA still moved forward with an indictment!?

That’s crazy…how does OK get this DA fired!?

1 Like

Notice that the DA is also deliberately withholding and is actively trying to suppress evidence that would exonerate that officer. The bullets/bullet holes from the perps gun in the officer’s cruiser.

2 Likes