Lend a pistol to a friend?

I understand your point but if she’s going to take a class to learn about a concealed carry handgun why not take the gun she’s going to be using and use the class as an opportunity to become more familiar with her own gun?

2 Likes

Of course in CA, it is impossible to “lend” a firearm to anyone except immediate family members and I am not sure how the law reads on that particular subject. I think to lend a firearm to someone not in your immediate genealogical line you must go through a firearms dealer, pay the $30 or so dollars to have him get permission from our masters in Schitzomento, and then I suppose when the friend gives it back to you, you must go through the same rigamarole. IF at the range, I would just let them shoot and shut up about it.

2 Likes

“Hey, do you have any spare clips so I don’t have to load this old rifle one bullet at a time?”

Congratulations, you passed!

1 Like

Nope.With a capital N.

2 Likes

I hear the halls are very wide there and can accommodate plenty! :relieved:

1 Like

It was my thoughts exactly, she liked the psa dagger once she passes her class I’m hoping to have her holster and pistol ready for her she’s a good student.

1 Like