LAX AMMO Store Front in Salt Lake City

LAX opened a Store Front in Salt Lake about 6 month ago, I dropped by there today and looked around. Looks to me like they are focused on bulk sales 500-5000 rounds. I went to their web site and the first thing I see is this “Are You 21 Years of Age…” banner, interesting that I didn’t see anything like it at their store.

I bought some 9mm and .380 LAX Branded stuff, I’ll see how good it works in a week or so.

3 Likes

I bought some 10mm and .40 from them, works as it should😎

2 Likes

They’re partners with Freedom Munitions, and I’ve had one round with an unseated primer…out of $6k in pre-covid priced ammo, including reloads.

1 Like

Do we fully trust these folks? I noticed they are based out of a communist state! This would be like the Ukrainians ordering rifles from Moscow!
I would place my order ( brand name only ) now, but I need to vet them first! Money is not the issue, sabotage is! The most precious commodity today, is trust!

2 Likes

My Kimber EVO was made in New York State and it hasn’t complained yet.

5 Likes

I think there’s enough out there to trust them as a retailer, but, myself, I still won’t buy or shoot reloaded ammo. Factory new only, from a major manufacturer, even if it means steel or aluminum.

3 Likes

LAX does load Factory New ammo as well as reloaded ammo, so there’s that option.

Yea I “Think” the ones I purchased were new, it didn’t say either way on the packaging though.