LaserTRAIN: Safely Practice Shooting at Home | USCCA

Will this eLearning course be available to Elite members at no cost?

How will this course benefit me beyond proper grip, trigger control and weapon safety? Are there customized drills that will positively impact my muscle memory to control the firearm from point of draw and assist with accuracy to fire the weapon consistently on target?

I have not heard about that being added to Elite member benefits yet, @Aurthur19.

I’ll let you know if I hear anything!

Thank you! Seems that there are only two modules to access through elearning. I was hoping for more.

I am a bit confused about the Elite level benefit for this. Does it include the physical hardware as well as instruction, or just instruction and we have to purchase the hardware seperately?
Keith

I bought and am using the MantisX system. SIRT seems to give cues with the 2 lasers on pre-and post trigger pull. MantisX actually tracks movement around the trigger pull and provides feedback on what might have happened with the shots. Does this in live and dry fire shooting. It would be nice not to have to rack the gun before the next shot but you are practicing with the gun you will shoot which I think is important.