La Dolce Vita

I’ve never consciously listened to a Taylor Swift song. I don’t know if she’s a pure vocalist or a singer/songwriter. I don’t even know if she can play an instrument. I know she’s goes with Travis Kelce of the KC Chiefs. I like the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes. I’m cheering for them in the SB. The Bay City can kiss my rear. So whatever Swift is, I’m not buying. I don’t put my money on someone whose fans are called Swifties. Blonde and blue eyes usually means fake to the core. Unless you’re Bette Davis or Faye Dunaway.

9 Likes

WHO?

This world…shaking head as I type, Just when I think I have a ‘Handle’ on things, stuff like this crops up.
Combat makes more sense to me than what we are living in right now. This is almost as fanciful as Pudding makes his own decisions! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:and we all know THAT ain’t true! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

P S Y O P

Mr. Pfizer completes the picture.

3 Likes

I’m proud to say that I never read a article about that thing, even though they’re pushing hard to talk about her everywhere. One of the reasons I stopped reading Fox “Taylor Swift” News website.
I’m also proud that I couldn’t tell you any song from her to save my life. She’s just a bimbo as far as I’m concerned. She campaign for the same politicians who help release her stalker over and over. How effing dumb is that?

9 Likes

The poll was taken at the taylor swift concert!!! Wow, 270 voters out of 1500 voters at her concert!!! Great influence!!! As far as her influence on the 2020 election, we know it wasn’t a real election!!! It was a crooked and dishonest election!!! Shows how blind she is!!!

7 Likes

She previously endorsed Hillary in 2016 so it’s not surprising at all.

4 Likes

“Shut up and sing”!

4 Likes

“Shut the Phuck up and NOT sing!'…whoopsie! Too Harsh?” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We ( I mean truthfully WE DON’T) but shepple give these INFLUENCERS too much…uh…Influence.
This particular person from what I understand (never having heard any song of hers, unless it’s restaurant, mall background noise), couldn’t name one song to save my life. Sings about all the Guy’s she’s banged and then left them (or they left her) SHOCKING! " Don’t mean nuthin’, Not a Thang , not a thang " to me.
Do you folks remember when Talk show Hosts use to NOT talk about issues or is that a dying subject?
People Like Charlie Rose, Johnny Carson, Lettermen, Leno, even Tom Snyder INTERVIEWED other people, they didn’t sit there talking ‘bout themselves and their views. Yes they would keep the conversation flowing and interject what they felt when asked or to make a point…I MISS THAT.
I heard on SNL last weekend that the ‘Comedian’ :face_vomiting: NOT did a little skit at the News desk Bashing Donald Trump for making up the term De-Banking (where a bank would shut down a persons/business accounts) kind of Bank Swatting! Well A**hole it’s a real term and put in proper usage. ’ Snopes’ does the same thing they say they ‘fact check’ but it’s only fact checked to go along with the narrative of the entity that pays them…puddings backward construction hat for example.
Why the rant this morning you ask?
Because since the Pudding has slopped over the edge of the bowl
THERE IS NO HONOR anymore in this Country (I don’t mean US)
I mean Politicians, Celeb’s, anybody who does any ‘LOOK AT ME’ BS thinks THEIR word is Gospel.
It makes me sad.
Honor, Truth, Keeping your word, Help your fellow man and Woman is this a lost art?
Caring for one another is that passe now?
I can’t watch Dinero anymore because of his views, Baldwin, Depp or Whoopie :face_vomiting:
I can’t even look at Listen to John Kerry after Protecting him and listening to him Yammer holding court with his flunkies on his NON-PLANE. (By the way his Family BOUGHT him a Lear ! So that’s just another LIE right there) Sorry to burst all you’re bubbles a Politico Lying! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
AMERICA LOST SOMETHING (Besides Back Bone)
It’s Toothless
It’s dis-honorable
It’s angry to it’s Citizens
It wasn’t like this a couple of years ago
I was having a good life.
Now I am prepping for Armageddon.
If it’s not the ‘Skinnies’ infecting and Invading
It’s the .gov arming every alphabet (even the IRS for God’s sake!)
But Thank God Bidet say’s they are not going after us! Just the Rich people
Since when is it a Crime to be Rich? Targeted by .gov because you made money? That’s sick.
My Prediction (from what I heard is Feb 28th or around there DJT will come out with PROOF of
Election Fraud (STOLEN ELECTION PRACTICES) and it’s going to blow the Pudd-man to pieces
Other Corruption, strong arm tactic’s will finally be exposed also.
The Fed’s are back dooring ARMING the Migrants and fast Tracking their Citizenship’s.
Good People who went by the RULES have been waiting YEARS to become a Legal/Honest Citizen!
Tucker carlson came out in Canada the other day exposing all this and more (It’s on Starship Earth if you care to listen) He exposed what the Elites are doing to change the DEMOGRAPH’S of America, Canada Europe and Australia. Migrant Infestation on a mass scale. They want to eradicate White people.
I wasn’t going to say all this but why the hell not?
Some think I’m nuts why hold back now? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: DJT warns us to be prepared.
There will be hard times ahead.
Fixing a broken system will have Casualties
Many a WOKE/Sheep will commit suicide because they will find out the .gov they blindly trusted was LYING and Conning them since day 1
These Invaders will be ARMED now, They are being PAID to wreak HAVOC!
these DC Criminals think they can control these folks… It’s gonna get Loud folks.
These Politician’s think everything wil just go back to normal after these release their Hounds from hell against us. (They obviously don’t know us at all).

Be Prepared Gentlemen and Ladies.
All this is out there already, I’m not making this up
If you’ve been paying attention you can feel it in the air already.
Somethings Building

Be Vigilant
We’re Going to burn their Playhouse down—Wahlberg in Shooter.

God speed Warriors, It’s time to answer the call again.

6 Likes

Well, I’m part of Niner Nation!!! Go 49ers!!!

I could give two shiates of whatever Taylor Swift and Kelce do, but it is sad people cant make up their own minds. Research both candidates and make an educated decision. Imo

3 Likes

Exactly, just like the sports stars…shut up and play your sport. Especially when they get paid way to much to play.

4 Likes

We all know the Shiaaate is going to hit the fan if Trump wins again. Cities burned down, riots, even more theft as well.

4 Likes

Look at this crap.

Did ja ever hear Robin Williams routine on The 49’ers
9999999999999999999999999999999999’ers! He would shout! Hilarious!
(a little levity goes a long way!)

1 Like

Nope…https://youtube.com/shorts/iVfUpWzMYIE?si=WQp-b5-WVXBpj1BT

Couldn’t find one…just on Michael Vick.

1 Like

“There’s always Ramblin’ Joe biden WTF!” Yessir, A Comic great! Gone too soon !

1 Like

Yes, he was a fanatastic comedian.

1 Like

IMG_3067

2 Likes

2 Likes

It doesn’t say 2024 Super Bowl Champs. :wink:

1 Like

Neither does the tomahawk chop either!!!

2 Likes