Kudo's to Customer Service

I have been talking to Matt Andrews The guy is awesome at his job
I sent him some information on some bugs I found on the site (IT Guy here)
The guy is great he thanked me a ton and helped me with some questions I had I am very proud to be a member

9 Likes

Welcome to the community @PhillyPatriots1776 !

And thanks for helping with the website! There have been a few quirks since their recent reformating.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @PhillyPatriots1776 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @PhillyPatriots1776 :metal:

Hold on… what did you say?

UNBELIEVABLE :triumph:
This website always has been perfect :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

:+1: thanks for supporting their support.

4 Likes

Customer service is grate. They seem to be putting on new people and some of them will have to learn a little bit more about this site. I haven’t even scraped the surface yet cause this site IMO is pretty complex. I also think more should be done to make the site more I Pad friendly. I did have at least two questions and never got a follow up. In short as fare as the ( Customer engagement staff )
Goes they are the best of the best of the best. I can understand their English and, if other organizations had customer service this good I’d be eating a lot less Tums.
THANKS CUST. SERV.

:us::us::us:

2 Likes

Did you download the app or using website on iPad?

2 Likes

@PhillyPatriots1776 just the i pad. One of the things is IE: using chat I have to hit the return key to send my message. ?

1 Like

Try downloading the train uscca app works well.

2 Likes

@Dawn >>Seems customer service can’t keep up with the calls, gona need a bigger switchboard CLICK HERE >>>>> Phone Call to General Motors - YouTube

3 Likes

1 Like