Kenosha shooting

Welcome to the family and god bless you.

2 Likes

“Riot Kitchen” - just out there to feed people

Can’t make this stuff up! LOL

3 Likes
5 Likes

One thing I noticed in other videos of the peaceful protesters going through the neighborhood waking everyone up. They had their license plates covered in one video.
So, it is interesting that they complain when the police do not have a license plate. I guess if these groups didn’t have double standards, they would not have standards at all.

6 Likes

While I agree with your reply to Russell28 at the beginning, as USCCA is not a legal firm, but works with attorneys… the reports and eyewitness accounts show Rittenhouse had been there to help, and was taunted by the mob, and he refused to react, keeping his cool. Not sure when the chase started, but per reports, one being a journalist that was right there, the mob chased him, and the one that was shot, who had been an instigator kept advancing on Rittenhouse. Threatening him, advancing on him, might constitute a clear and present danger. He shot. He also appeared in the video to be on the phone maybe calling for help, 911, and then as the crowd came at him, he ran off, heading up the street, and again he was attacked from behind, kicked in the face, hit with a skate board, and had one armed with a handgun walking up to him while he was on the ground.

It does appear that he can easily meet the requirements of self defense.

In addition, more recent video, shows a large group chasing Rittenhouse and firing first, at which point he turned towards the gunfire and returned fire, hitting one in the head… and then we are at the point he was attacked from behind.

The three shot apparently have arrest records, are all terrorists and one is in their 30s, these are not children… and the one with a handgun appears to have had the firearm illegally.

Not sure on the legality of a 17 year old having an AR-15 rifle, he can not purchase it, he can not actually own it, but I carried a rifle when I was 15 for hunting. So, his having the rifle may not be as important…

Yes, people do go to try to help, and reports say he had assisted protesters also with medical help, not sure what level of help it was, but that is from more than one report.

A reasonable person would do exactly as Rittenhouse did.

As I said, I do not know what led to the chase… he had been at a car dealership, helping with medical care, and keeping an eye on the property, even visiting with police in their patrol car, but he left for a few minutes and then we see him being chased.

There are many who volunteer to help, in all situations. and that is part of being an American.

I am just pointing out, as more information comes available, it does seem to be he was clearly defending himself.

As responsibly armed Americans, well, we should know what that means, and what the rights we have and others have, to ensure we respect those rights as well as our own.

Hate to bring in a different issue, but when someone says their Second Amendment is superior to every other person’s rights, and as long as they are not caught, they will do as they want… which suggests they will violate the Constitution, the law, and disrespect others as long as they think they will not be caught, which does not sound ‘responsible’ or respectful or trustworthy.

5 Likes

I saw this in a GOA news letter today. Good news I think!

“GOA has reached out to Rittenhouse’s attorneys and the Lake County Public Defender’s office, and we have our own attorneys and use of force experts looking into this case, too. In the meantime, we demand fair treatment from the media, because up till now, their coverage has been horrific. With no evidence, they have labeled Kyle as a racist and a vigilante, but that just indicates how the media elites view all gun owners."

12 Likes
7 Likes

Here are charges are in for the kid. We have to live in reality when you think about Self Defense. Clearly the DA did not think this was a Self Defense situation.

First-degree intentional homicide, use of a dangerous weapon
First-degree reckless homicide, use of a dangerous weapon
Attempted first-degree intentional homicide, use of a dangerous weapon
First-degree recklessly endangering safety, use of a dangerous weapon
First-degree recklessly endangering safety, use of a dangerous weapon
Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18

And they don’t just throw out charges without evidence. They looked at all the videos. I have read the entire document and they have laid out a comprehensive narrative. Many witness statements are pretty damning. If you play it like this kid did you better have ELITE membership at a minimum. And if you think their won’t be a civil case for both of the dead guys, you just not being realistic.

Found the link to the Criminal Complaint:

1 Like

I heard on a show (so I haven’t verified this) that the 17 year old is getting a free lawyer, and it’s the same Lawyer that defended the MAGA hat Samdman kid. Could be wrong! Just wanted to drop that info here.

4 Likes

I’d point you to the three year witch hunt by congress. The sad truth is that charges are filed over politics all the time. Video evidence also shows Kyle trying to retreat multiple times before having things thrown at him and being shot at before he ever opens fire for the first time.

6 Likes

Looks like the kenosha da is tough on gun related events. He implemented a special group of prosecutors to only do gun convictions a coupleyearsago. . they have an agenda and are going to use this kid to pursue it…

5 Likes

@Thomas681 Appears to be an agenda. How many partially “peaceful” protestors are facing any charges?

3 Likes

You can’t arrest ‘victims’, not since gaslighting became a social skill and political tool.

3 Likes

The "peaceful " protesters… meaning the marxas terrorists groups get away with almost every single thing…

5 Likes

And everything looks to be self defense.

He had a molotov cocktail thrown at him… they were definitely trying to cause serious bodily harm or death…

And then the skatebaord can be a deadly weapon… and the last one with the handgun.

If they prosecute him… WHILE releasing terrorists, looters, arsonists… we will know law and order is gone.

4 Likes

We may all want to take a seat and grab some popcorn, as this is going to be a long complicated ride with both the officer shooting and the kid with the rifle.

As more and more information comes out it will no doubt influence our opinions.

E.g. with the officer, sounds like now the individual shot by the officer had been tazzed and tackled by two officers, he broke that hold told officers he had a knife and proceeded to his car and reached in where it appears there was a knife (all the while officers telling him to stop and attempting to pull him away from the car).

E.g. A pre-shooting interview appears to show the kid was there to defend businesses and offer first aid (there are also several clips of him offering first aid)…so we can still argue whether he should have been there or at home, but it doesn’t appear he came with malicious attempts (e.g. to confront BLM)…it also appears that at least one of the individuals that where chasing him down to the point of where he fell were also armed and “appeared” to be moving in to shoot him in the head. Individuals that backed up off him were not shot so it “seems” that he was purposeful in those that he shot (in that they posed an immediate deadly threat in his mind).

I don’t think they’ll be able to make 1st degree murder stick against the kid (like the 2nd degree charges with the officers in the Floyd case, I don’t think those will make now)…

Of course more information could come forward moving us in the opposite direction…

Yep, it’s going to be a circus for sure…enjoy your popcorn.

3 Likes

Kim Gardner in St Louis, refused to prosecute looters, terrorists, arsonists… but will prosecute the couple who defended their home.

Kenosha… they are refusing to prosecute looters, arsonists, TERRORISTS (that is what they are)… but they will charge Rittenhouse.

3 Likes

Kim Gardner in St Louis, refused to prosecute looters, terrorists, arsonists… but will prosecute the couple who defended their home.

Kenosha… they are refusing to prosecute looters, arsonists, TERRORISTS (that is what they are)… but they will charge Rittenhouse.

We see Senator Rand Paul… attacked by terrorists in DC, while leaving the DNC… and it was Rand Paul who introduced a bill to ban ‘no-knock’ warrants… because of what happened to Breona Taylor, and they still attacked him…

They attacked a white couple in DC… who was there to see the fireworks…

This is NOT a third world country (well it was not previously)… I have been in countries with insurrection, civil war, violence, armed conflict… and this is unacceptable in the US.

These people being attacked by Black Lives Matter Terrorists and Antifa Terrorists are violating civil rights, the rights of every person they assault, every person who owns the buildings they burn …

When walking on a US street may bring an assault, we have a problem… and we SHOULD NOT be forced to avoid any public street or place… just because the left has allowed the terrorists to take over.

5 Likes

Playing devil’s advocate - would a reasonable person purposefully travel 20 miles into a very volatile situation if they wanted to protect themselves? He’s not from Kenosha, he’s not even from Wisconsin. So he purposefully crossed a state line to go to this situation. Does that pass your reasonable person test?

3 Likes

So, everyone should fail to assist, or volunteer to help others in need?

Yes, it still passes my reasonable person test.

He was chased, they threw a molotov cocktail at him which is an attempt to kill him, …

And he was there lending assistance per reports.

Sorry, if we must cower in our homes, not go to assist others, not volunteer to help, then we have lost the nation.

The lawless terrorists have taken over.

As a note; Many years ago, I was with a volunteer rescue squad, and we knew we might take fire from some criminal. Should we have refused to assist people? And yes, some of us were armed.

6 Likes