You’ve finally gotten 2 tickets to your favorite football team’s home game. You’ve always promised your 9-year-old daughter that you’d take her if you got tickets. She’s as excited to go to the game as you are!
The stands are packed with thousands of other fans there to enjoy the game as well. The game is close, your team has the ball and is on the 10-yard line, and tensions are running high. Then the dreaded thing you were praying wouldn’t happen, happens. “Daddy, I have to go to the bathroom.”
The closest women’s bathroom is at the bottom of the ramp to your section. She’s been to the bathroom at restaurants by herself without issues dozens of times. Your team is so close to scoring…
You can’t go into the women’s bathroom with her. Can she go into the men’s bathroom with you?
- Send her to the bathroom alone, everyone else is engrossed in the game
- Have her hold it until they score
- Take her to the women’s room and stand right outside the door, there’s a TV there showing the game anyway
- Take her to the men’s room, cover her eyes until she’s in a stall, then cover her eyes as she washes her hands and you’re out the men’s room door
- Ask the ticket checker where the closest family bathroom is and listen to the game on your phone as you run to that bathroom
- Remind her about your agreement she doesn’t go anywhere with anyone she doesn’t know without the codeword and stand far enough away from the women’s bathroom doors that you can see all entrances and exits - you’re recording the game at home so you can always watch the play later