Keeping Your Church Safe fundraiser - LIMITED TIME

@Kelly’s link worked fine yesterday… none of links work right now [ 12:38 PM, January 2, 2020 (CST) ]
:disappointed:

3 Likes

@Zee that call for help means you get to talk to @Dawn on the phone so that is a good thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nope - you won’t be talking to me on the phone! I’m strictly text! :smiley:

This link will take you directly to the checkout for the book.

Click here to purchase.

We are working on a better landing page with more information about the book, but it’s not up yet. I’ll update when I know more. :smiley: (We move fast on ideas here and sometimes we trip over ourselves - thanks for bearing with us!)

4 Likes

Better to move fast on great ideas and solve problems as they pop up. Than to wait for everything to be perfect and never launch. One of many reasons I :heart: the USCCA.

1 Like

Problem is, now it shows I have this in my cart, but I want more info before purchasing. Now I get the email saying I left it in my cart, but there is no way to remove it from the cart.

2 Likes

Dawn this just goes to show how a responsible person carrying can make the difference and the more bad guys that get shot in a church that will make them think that this is not a gun free zone, and thank you for donating to the Jewish community in NYC at least they know who there friend’s are.

2 Likes

Did you get this resolved, @Fish? I can have someone give you a call to get it squared away for you if needed.

There is another page about the book being built, I’ll post that link as soon as I have it.

1 Like

I had no problems with the link and ordered a book last night. I consider Church Defense one of the most important things I do, and with this book, I’ll have more of an idea what I’m doing.

Major Kudos to the USCCA for doing this fundraiser. I don’t go to that church, especially seeing as it’s in Texas while I’m in New Mexico, but I do appreciate this.

Time to start reading :+1:
Thank you USCCA for super fast shipping !

2 Likes

All resolved. Thank you.

1 Like

New Yorkers are “Dead on arrival”, they are forbidden by Law to carry firearms. They had their 2A rights stripped from them years ago! That’s where the next major blood-bath will happen…GOD FORBID!!

A lot of states still prohibit carrying in a house of worship, @Andy6.

Any chance of moving to a more gun friendly state?

Mine just arrived in my PO Box. Picked it up about 28 mins ago and bringing it to our Wednesday meeting.

1 Like

Just got my book. Pure awesomeness.

I have a family member with a reading disability who is asking about the possibility of an audiobook. Any chances of that happening?

Any word on the new page?

I haven’t heard of any plans for that, @LordDeinonychus. :confused: Maybe direct them to our Youtube Channel with some house of worship videos? https://www.youtube.com/user/USCCAtraining/

@Fish, you can see the page here, but it doesn’t have my tracking links in it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Read it over, ordered it, it’s on the way. Thanks much, @Dawn.

1 Like