Just when you think your safe

Don’t say that@KillJoy, I know I was truly blessed because I was half way sleep

Can always run them down and kill them with a pocket knife. 🥷🏽🥷🏽🥷🏽

1 Like

Take your pocket knife and cut a forked stick and when you have pinned them down cut the head off and bury it, lots of meat on a snake. :yum:

1 Like

There are municipalities everywhere that have similar ordinances. Most of them are quite poorly worded. To the point that, taken literally, one could face a year imprisonment for shooting a spitball through a straw-
“It shall be a violation to launch any projectile through a tube by means of explosion, ignition, springs, tension, or compressed air.”

4 Likes

At least, it’s clearer where I live.

Section 9.16.010 Prohibited.
No person, or persons, firm, company, corporation or association shall fire or discharge any gun, rifle, pistol, air rifle, BB gun, or slingshot, or sell or offer for sale, give away, possess, use or discharge any dangerous fireworks as herein defined in the city, as provided in this chapter. (Ord. 30 § 1, 1951: prior code § 10902)
Section 9.16.020 Exceptions.
Section 9.16.010, as to the use of firearms, shall not apply to peace officers in discharge of their official duties, using reasonable care, nor to persons using firearms in necessary self-defense, or in any careful manner, for the purpose of destroying noxious animals from the land owned or supplied by them, or to bona fide shooting galleries, or to persons using firearms in a careful manner in bona fide shooting galleries, nor to public fireworks display, provided a permit therefor is secured from the fire chief. (Ord. 30 § 2, 1951: prior code § 10903)

2 Likes