Just for fun, could you? Would you?

I once found the lost sock from the dryer in my barrel😉

1 Like

I LIKE YOUR SPRINGER I WAS A BIKER FOR 38, years my first HARLEY WAS AN 19,76 BICENTENNIAL WITH A KICKER WITH DRAG PIPES AND AN SS SUPER E CARBURETOR OLD IRON HEAD THEN A 13,40 SHOVEL HEAD 19,83 FXRS LAST YEAR OF THE FIVE SPEED SHOVEL THEY MADE ONE IN 84 when the EVOLUTION CAME OUT BUT IT WAS A FOUR SPEED WITH A KICKER NICE BIKE BOBBY JEAN

2 Likes

I’d have to agree with @Todd30 . I’d take a couple 1851 Navy’s and be good to go.

2 Likes

That sounds LIKE YOU DEFINITELY LOOKED IN TO THE INFECTIONS MEDICAL AND SURGERYS STATISTICS AN THEY DID NOT HAVE THE ANTIBIOTICS OF TO DAY MY UNCLE DIED FROM A STICKER IN HIS FOOT AND HE WAS TEN YEARS OLD AND THEY CUT OFF HIS FOOT AND KEPT CUTTING TILL HE DIED FROM BLOOD :drop_of_blood: POISONING IN 19, 37. Very sad WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY IN TECHNOLOGY AMEN

1 Like

I MEANT TO SAY I STILL HAVE MY ALSOME BLACK POWDER LONG GUN AND ITS VERY NICE I THINK YOU CAN HIT A COKE CAN WITH IT AT A HUNDRED YARDS ITS VERY NICE WHEN I FIGURE OUT HOW to send pictures and I will send them

If you are on a mobile device, at the bottom left corner of the text box, there’s a little flat logo with an up arrow. Click that and you can browse/select a photo to upload. See attached for reference.

2 Likes

1 Like

Levi2, THE,1851, HAS THE BARREL COME OFF, and that makes it a two piece , REVOLVER, The 18,58, REVOLVER, the cylinders CAN BE RELOADED ,!! WITH OUT HAVING TO TAKE OFF THE BARREL OFF , the 18,58,ARMY REVOLVER IS SUPERIOR ! To the 18,51,

1 Like

It may be, but I figured that a 9 year old pistol would be easier to find than a 2 year old one if I was stuck in 1860. I suppose I could always learn to take up bounty hunting or join the navy to possibly upgrade at some point. My initial thought was get my hands on something in case I needed it. That and the 51’s look so darn good!

2 Likes

That’s a picture of my momw she is A GOLD,STAR, MOTHER :bangbang: I AM ,ADOPTED :bangbang:

My GOLD STAR MOTHER