July shooting competion

Range: 5yd
Target: three IDPA or IPSC targets
Start position: Concealed, or Low Ready
Rounds fired: 9

Targets are placed at least two feet apart shoulder to shoulder at a range of five yards. PAR time is set to three seconds for each string. There are three strings of fire.

1. Fire one (and only one) shot at the head of each target, going from left to right
  2. Fire one (and only one) shot at the head of each target, going from right to left.
  3. Fire one (and only one) shot at the head of each target, beginning with the middle target and then finishing with the two outside targets in any order.

Happy Shooting!

3 Likes

Delete

1 Like

Whoa. Ghost posts lol…my PC is going crazy, mice are rabid, then your post about not seeing it, so I quoted it and add @Barry54 …then saw no quote, and your post was gone, so deleted mine,then saw my post under your name, minus the @Barry54 , then saw your name and “wrong year”…

Just telling Janice we never had computer problems as kids growing up in the '60’s. :thinking:

Had a bald eagle over my head while doing crunches at the track, and turned an aggressive dog into a sweetheart getting some meat at the processing place around the corner…back to basics :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, that was weird. Strang things going on! Dang Aliens!

2 Likes

Think tomorrow I’m sticking to analog. 5.56 and 9mm.
No “smart” guns.