JPMorgan CEO suggests seizure of private property for climate

JPMorgan, if I remember correctly, is a bank, people keep their money in it for some reason and trust it not to steal. So let this sink in.

6 Likes

Well lets seize his property and the Boards property first and see if they still thinks its a good idea to seize peoples private property!

5 Likes

The land could be used for the soon to be constructed “Institute for the preservation of property rights”.

5 Likes

So seizing property via eminent domain to give to corporations to raze, deforest, etc., so wind and solar can be built is supposed to reduce carbon emmissions and ease climate change? I am quite sure there are vast tracts of land these corporations can buy without stealing the land of private citizens.

It also seems to me that destruction of the environment to build wind and solar is not such a great thing, either. And that is just the tip of what is wrong that that proposal.

8 Likes

Sounds disgustingly like a call to war!
Another delusional brain at work!
Who does he think he is, Nero?
I’m seeing a resemblance.

5 Likes

Pathological moron.

6 Likes

As was famously said not that long ago, what I want from Nike is sneakers, not advice on ethics.

6 Likes

Elitists don’t run out of crazy ideas.

6 Likes

Wants to get Government and Industry together to TAKE Private Property, actually he means money, and use it towards his agenda. I think there’s a word for that…

5 Likes

You are onto something. Now, he understands the weight of his words, and what his conduct unbecoming a banker could do to the firm. Why would he say this? Why is he looking for govt blessing to confiscate other people’s stuff?
I have a crazy theory, it involves words like insolvency, prosecution, immunity.

7 Likes

Damn! This kind of crap really pisses me off! I just sent a private message to my broker to find a way to divest myself if I have any holdings that tie back to JP Morgan. Not that that will make much difference to them but I’ll sleep better at night.

7 Likes