Joy Behar Claims Gun Laws Will Change ‘Once Black People Get Guns’ — But

3 Likes

She is LOW IQ.

13 Likes

That woman should have been named Misery. Certainly not Joy.
How people like this get the spotlight I’ll never know.

11 Likes

I thought jokes belonged in the meme section.

13 Likes

Joy Behar yet again proves that she doesn’t know what she is talking about. I say this because with the record numbers in gun sales over the last few years. more blacks are buying guns as well as other people. And they are Just look at the some 584 riots that took place in the summer of 2020 in blue run cities. They all were calling for the DEFUNDING OF POLICE AND TELLING THE POLICE TO STAND DOWN AND LET THE RIOTERS HAVE AT IT. Not to mention that these same elected officials also refused to prosecute them as well.

5 Likes

What’s really sad and dangerous at the same time is that thousands of people hang on every word she and her washed-up, has-been associates utter. If you seriously study history, all this started with LBJ and his “Great Society” policies back in the '60s.

6 Likes

Joyless Behar :man_facepalming:t4:

6 Likes

The other 3 out of 4 are felons.

1 Like

I’m just not inclined to care what most TV " “Personalities” have to say about guns,aaaa or is it Firearms… or was that Weapons. Now I’m confused.

3 Likes

Sounds racist to me… well, look who makes the comment.

4 Likes

I don’t care, just makes me laugh…

2 Likes

Maybe she and Whoopi can have Matthew on as a guest, and all of them together can decide who gets “kicked off the democracy boat.”

5 Likes

Melonin-enhanced people are firearm owners, she is a moron. One of my range buddies is black - I taught him to shoot. Yes, firearm laws will change - and have been changing - we now have almost half the nation “Constitutional Carry”. Can she say “FREEDOM”?

6 Likes

“Joyless” should debate Lucretia…

“Yall are delusional if you think more laws are gonna keep us safe”

6 Likes

It about the most racist comment I have ever heard. Unbelievable that the other liberals at the table didn’t jump all over it. The “I can’t believe you just said that” look on Lindsey Granger’s face was priceless. Too bad she didn’t have the courage to speak up.

3 Likes

Just a talking bobblehead nothing thing between the ears

3 Likes

Wow. I like her. Especially liked the point about the importance of education. Appreciate her example of how diverse we are. Less firearm free zones. We still needs laws and more comprehensive strategies; We all need give and take. It shouldn’t to have to be a “win or lose” game. I think.

The 2nd largest group of new gun owners is blacks. Women are the first. KTLA in L.A. did a story a few weeks about the increase in gun ownership by blacks in the L.A. area. The reporter even showed footage of those new gun owners going to the range and taking classes. She interviewed a gun store owner who is black and asked him about the increase in “gun violence” as a result of new gun owners buying more guns. The owner didn’t even have to pause to answer her. He said people get in car accidents and die all the time, yet people still buy cars.

1 Like

There are black turds and there are white turds. Until people better understand that it will remain impossible to get over the wrongs that have been committed by a few.

3 Likes

You keep repeating this. What do we gain from their “take”? Or is that the compromise, we give and they take?

3 Likes