Joe Biden: Owners Need to Register Ammunition Magazines

Those high capacity, automatic magazines capable of shooting 1000 rounds a minute. These people need educated.

3 Likes

I numbered my mags. So I can keep track when rotating.

2 Likes

Mine have my mark so I can tell them from other peopleā€™s mags at training events. But they all have the SAME mark.

And OMG THESE PEOPLE!! :woman_facepalming:

This, from the article:

Biden then contended, ā€œIf we know you have one, the likelihood of that ever being used in a commission of a crime, after a voluntary buyback, is highly unlikely.ā€

Um ā€¦ waitā€¦ its ALREADY highly unlikely. Statistically well down into numbers on the right side of the decimal point, when looking at things used during the commission of crimes.

So weā€™re already there. Hey Bidenā€¦ PROBLEM SOLVED. And it cost exactly zero dollars. NEXT?

5 Likes

The violence would cease completely. Not to throw mud, but if the gangs stop paying off Chicago politicians the police could do their job and obliterate the drugs. If drugs go away, violence goes away, guns go away. Chicago could be a fabulous place but itā€™s been under Democrat control since 1833 except for Mayor Thompson he was a Republican from 1915 to 1923 other than that Democrat politicians have been controlling Chicago for decades and generations. First by the Chicago mob, Al Capone ran Chicago, now itā€™s the Chicago Crypts, Latin Kings, Popes, Disciples, Latin Players.
Iā€™m kind of a guy who was raised in Chicago and been here all my life except for military. I was in grade school in the 1950ā€™s, and 1960ā€™ Born on the South Side, in the Roseland neighborhood, itā€™s renamed by the gangs now as ā€œThe High Hundredsā€ I lived there. You all may believe it or not but Illinois is largely Red Republican in many many counties except for those who have the largest populations which is of course why politicians count that Illinois is a Democrat state. I love Illinois but hate certain things about it but thereā€™s good and not so good about anywhere.

4 Likes

Iā€™m in California where you have to do the hokie pokie and turn yourself about when purchasing. I can say that some people are saying itā€™s not worth the hassle, or are too intimidated in trying to. My friend, loves going shooting with me and loves his 10/22 he bought in the 80ā€™s. He has a huge desire and wants both a pistol, and an MSR. His daughter got interested in shooting and she went out and bought a few, yet heā€™s still on the fence. He doesnā€™t want to go through the hoops and be on the big brother list.

3 Likes

SO sympathetic with that. Tellinā€™ ya, Missouri isnā€™t full yet.
Are they registering what mags you buy?

3 Likes

Clearly he forgot about Fast & Furiousā€¦

5 Likes

No, not magazines yet itā€™s sitting on the desk itā€™s waiting for a signature. The background check on ammo purchases is in full swing as of July 21st.

As I stated, AB 879 is sitting on Newsomā€™s to become law for the registering and required background checks of parts. Regardless of whether theyā€™re upgrade, replacing broken, or for a build with new parts. Itā€™s geared towards tracking down ghost guns in the hands of prohibited users.

2 Likes

Gangs and gangsters have been running Chicago through payoffs, threats, and intimidation as long as gangs and gangsters have existed.

5 Likes

@WildRose. Since 1833 Charles

3 Likes

Weā€™ll need magazine sanctuary cities! :smiley:

6 Likes

I think all members of any political office should publicly have to post there income statement. And have a limit on all financial donations not to exceed 50,000 a year.

2 Likes

@Scott19 Iā€™m not sure what financial statements will do to help anything. And are you saying $50k max for campaigning? That might work for mayor of Mayberry but wouldnā€™t touch a real election.

3 Likes

Mike it would work for any election if all candidates where limited to a max amount of 50k in total donations that would eliminate bought political office. And yes order all political officials to publish there financial statements to expose how they earn millions in an office that is supposed to be serving the people not there pocketd.

2 Likes

I agree with Zee. Missouri welcomes any and all 2A supporters.

2 Likes

I have to disagree on both points. If donations and spending were limited to $50000 then only the candidates that new media chose to display would every make it on television, radio or any other media. $50000 is a ridiculously low amount for almost any campaign except, maybe, the mayor of Podunck, Ansytate. I am not against campaign spending limits but a national campaign (and probably most state and large city campaigns) could not be legitimately run on $50000.
I also disagree that a person who works in government should be required to publicize the income they receive unrelated to their government work. In most cases, the government money they earn is already a matter of public record. Unless they have income that is obtained illegally or in conflict with their fiduciary duty to their constituency, we have no business knowing what they earn or where it comes from. This does not mean that they could be subject to additional scrutiny from the appropriate federal, state or local authorities, but otherwise, they should not lose an additional right to privacy.

6 Likes

I agree with that for the most part. The where it comes from makes me pause. As long as itā€™s not from something that impairs their ability to do their job, Iā€™m OK with it.

People who are on the lower income end of government jobs may need to work more than one job to make ends meet. I know a lot of people outside of government jobs who do that too. Those people should not be punished for a second job.

3 Likes

So mike you are ok with Monsanto financing my campaign with a 2 million donation. When I get elected I go and make policy for EPA to follow that gives Monsanto the green light on a potential harmful chemical through a bought election.

We arenā€™t on the same page here. Iā€™m talking elected officials the oneā€™s who make policy and have inside information that gives them the opportunity to rake in millions in there pocket. They wasnā€™t elected to Washington to fill there bank account but thatā€™s what is happening.

@Scott19, they are some of who Iā€™m referring to when I say:

As long as itā€™s not from something that impairs their ability to do their job, Iā€™m OK with it.

They donā€™t have to be elected to take bribes or have other benefits due to their position in the government. Even a postal worker or clerk could benefit financially from a bribe or ā€œlosing a fileā€. :confused:

2 Likes