Japan’s Gun Laws Worked So Well They Need to Ban Crossbows

We have something like that in Lincoln, Nebraska. Somehow mixing alcohol and throwing axes doesn’t seem like a good idea to me.

4 Likes

Next will be pens – those are mightier than the sword after all. And cups: Riddick used one of those, remember? And then fingers…oh, yeah–the Yakuza already takes those.

3 Likes

Coming this summer 2021… no one shall carry any object {stick, club, pipe, or board}
Longer than six (6) inches .
[which should send the plumbers, pipe fitters, & electricians into fits of rage)

1 Like

They can learn to write code or install very small solar panels. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Don’t forget weather stripping. :door:

3 Likes

Best resource for knife laws by state

www.knifeup.com

The real authority on concealed carry in Japan:

askaninja

What kind of crap link is that. Bogus.

Policy is we are not to post links . So I spelled out dot instead of

1 Like

Self-advertising is not allowed. Useful resources are allowed to be shared as links. :smiley: I’ve updated the link posted.

@USCCA Last time I read the policies, it stated that no commercial links were allowed. Has that changed?

1 Like

No, I misinterpreted it as to mean no links due to this being a forum people may read from work. A USCCA moderator explained it better to me.

As a licenced and bonded professional (before I was medically retired, I never clicked on links.) So my bad.

I’m pretty sure I read “no commercial links,” not too long ago, but…whatever. askaninja.com is legit, btw. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like