January 27 is Holocaust Remembrance Day

As someone wisely stated, “the Holocaust didn’t begin with the gas chambers.”

Why do we need to remember?
“So atrocities like this never happen again, and we honor those who suffered and died.”

18 Likes

Great quote, and makes me wonder why the leftists want to destroy history in the US.

10 Likes

Never give up your firearms!!!

6 Likes

Tomorrow’s movie schedule is Schindler’s List.
Last year, it was Exodus, a film based on Leon Uris’ book of the same name.
:israel:

3 Likes

I find it interesting that the actor who played the lead character failed to learn this lesson.

2 Likes

I honestly hope the Holocaust is never forgotten.

If we had a moment of silence for each victim, it would entail around 11 years of silence.

4 Likes

I feel the same way the HOLOCAUST must never be forgotten. Yet sorry to say we have people in this country and the world that keep thinking that it NEVER HAPPENED. And now we are seeing in China some what the same thing happening. And most people don’t seem to care about it. Laura Ingram from Fox News Channel has something going called NOT ONE MINUTE for the Olympics in Beijing China. To help keep corps from raising funds from ads during the games. I for one will not be watching them because the sports that I’m interested in are never shown much because they are mostly shooting sports. And I think that they won’t be shown at all this time.
JewGun1

2 Likes