Jackpot Pool Half a Billion

I wish I could win just a fraction of the to help pay for new toys and ammo. Buy my own land and build a private range. Take a bunch of USCCA and NRA classes. Anyone want to start a Jackpot App Pool?

4 Likes

I think we are all wishing for a small piece of land tucked quietly away from all the destruction! There’s no where to run!
An island would be more suitable for like minded people, I would be happy with boredom right now!

3 Likes

I hear you. Agreed. I just want to disappear for a while somewhere in the country.

2 Likes

Was about to drop it all a few days ago and just leave and go to the hills, but, right now traveling with all my gear didn’t seem prudent, even though it’s all completely legal, god knows what could happen to a person traveling in a box truck these days with all your worldly possessions!
My family and I could disappear into some government black hole and never be seen or heard from again. I don’t put anything past anyone or anything, anymore. We are living in our own psychological horror movie right now. So my wife and grown children all decided to sit tight til after the official take over.
Hope this doesn’t violate any new speech rules! ARE WE NOT HERE!

4 Likes

Half a billion dollars. Almost enough to buy two boxes of 9mm at today’s prices.

6 Likes

2 Likes