IWB position

It’s a shame we have to talk about this but it comes down to the world we live in. Protecting my family is paramount. I appreciate your life lesson and will take note thank you

2 Likes

@Robert497 , I agree. Train A LOT! I don’t always carry the same way. Sometimes at 4 o’clock, other times appendix. But that is due to the clothing I’m wearing at the time. So, I practice both. I have found that appendix is an easier draw for me but in the event of someone trying to rob me… carrying at 4 o’clock would appear as though I’m going for my wallet and could perhaps give me those few short moments to determine the threat level and draw or not. But as I said before, those moments are very short and life or death is decided in seconds in most cases.

On another note for IWB… I found a video (for those of us that are more hefty) that has an appendix carry holster called “fat guy holsters”. I’m going to order a couple and see how they perform. It’s something I’ve been looking for since I’m… Manly… :wink::+1:t2:

3 Likes