It is already illegal

New York State and New York City
A Great Place to Avoid !

By more Guns !

7 Likes

I’m really amazed at all the fuss on this issue. I would definitely be more afraid of someone with a standard Glock and 15 rounds that knows how to shoot than some gangbanger that when they let go will expend most or all their ammo into the air from recoil and and greatly reduce the damage they could cause. A good shooter can lay six 8” plates down in 2 to 2 1-2 seconds from 10 yards, no misses, and have 9 rounds left. I doubt in full auto mode you’d hit more than 2-3 plates and you’re dry. Now maybe there could be some advantage under the right circumstances, but in real life scenarios I see little or no advantage. The bottom line is they’re trying to create fear that in reality doesn’t exist. I only hope that if this gets to far the courts will shut them down.

7 Likes

Robbers and straight up murderers probably don’t have to shoot multiple targets from 10 yards, FWIW, they can probably mag dump on full auto for the whole mag from 1-3 yards and mostly hit

2 Likes

Ive always thought that those who had Glock’s with a switch had that “innocent bystander” aim.

3 Likes
4 Likes

:rofl: You’re killing me @Karacal !

3 Likes

that’s how it comes out of the box

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary @MICHAEL_LEE1

2 Likes