It has come to OUR NEIGHBORHOOD!...šŸ˜”

Good looking dogs

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty funny. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are several factors for media blackouts, that are strictly enforced.
A known criminal or groups may relocate throwing off an investigation, the crime group may change vehicles or tactics / times / or even change what items theyā€™re targeting.
Itā€™s also used to deter them from going underground for a while ā€œlaying lowā€, it prevents the individual or group from having time to establish an alibi, it keeps members of the community from developing a Robin Hood sympathy, it keeps the investigation from becoming contaminated or the crime scenes / witnesses safe from contamination or harassment.
Iā€™m the Son of a former Hillsborough County Deputy Sheriff ( Tampa )
I know about Sanford Fla.
I sat for 2 years on a wait list trying to get the funds up to gain some college courses but came with a wealth of knowledge on why judges order a ā€œGag Orderā€ due to the sensitive nature or heinous acts of certain crimes.
No one wants to admit it yet and civility is trying to keep up the hope, but weā€™re in another war on terror here at home! The 2nd American Civil War is truly underway.
LEOā€™s canā€™t even perform their sworn duties now without facing charges. Since we have to be nice on here Iā€™ll say it this way!
You see some individual or group harm any member of Law Enforcementā€¦ Donā€™t hesitate to help or return the acts of aggression that someone does to a LEO.
Iā€™m thinking about the most recent case in LA County Saturday this week.
IFā€¦ These tensions continue to force Americans to protect themselves and our officersā€¦
USCCA You all might want to hire more lawyers.

8 Likes

The tempo does seem to be risingā€¦
I would still consider it more of an insurgency than a civil war at this pointā€¦ the rule of law, the ā€˜systemā€™, and possibly even the infrastructure are certainly under attack, but self immolation of /from the cities and isolated cases of right vs left violence isnā€™t at the level of open civil warfareā€¦yet.

True civil war is something we all should be working very hard to avoid!!! It is one of the worst things that could happen to this country and possibly for your childrenā€™s safety and future.

Differentiate between antifa/blm/state actors/enemies of the state and brainwashed youth looking to find their cause and make a mark. Iā€™m not saying excuse them. Iā€™m saying focus on root causes and not symptoms.

If you catch yourself thinking or believing the problems are rooted in color (black or white) catch your breath and meditated for an moment on ā€˜what is evil, what is sinā€™. They are not colors. They are corruptions of the soul. Donā€™t let yours be corrupted.

I fear force may be required, but it should be well focused, anything but indescriminate, and it should NOT take the form of mob justice in exchange for mob justice.

Stand up for right, for yourself, for your community, and for your country, but make sure you do it in a way that truth, justice, and moral law have no choice but to be on your side (regardless of what deceptions evil will attempt)

8 Likes

I found Jerome6 comments very interesting. When he was told by the police that they canā€™t report the news that is negative to BLM. This is why we have to make sure our County Boards, City Counsel, Mayors and Governors have enough courage to stand up to the extremists . Its either them or the police chief that is protecting them. BLM should not control the media. You need to ask the local T.V. station and newspaper why they arenā€™t covering these events. Itā€™s time to speak up, and let the media know that we are aware of their bias. Itā€™s time to stop being the silent majority.

7 Likes

In most cases, they KNOW we KNOWā€¦ but they do not careā€¦ as long as they can spread their misinformation.

3 Likes

Almost time to vote, the only thing that matters.

6 Likes

You think the violence that Antifa brings is good or productive? How is Trump fascist, please explain that one. The censorship and violence against a political party and those that support it, is part of fascism. History reminds us of this with the Brown Shirts in pre-Nazi Germany. Now if you look at current America, the censorship and violence is against Republicans, White folks, and Trump supporters and Antifa is leading the violence. How are they anti-fascist?

7 Likes

ANDā€¦

Trump has many ā€˜non-whiteā€™ people supporting him, including some who are Democrats and Democrat politicians such as Vernon Jones.

Some simply use the attacks of ā€˜hateā€™ and ā€˜racistā€™, and ā€˜white supremacyā€™ and every other accusation they can throw out, and in part it is to subvert the nation, and to actually be a Communist Fascist Totalitarian by using those accusations, and claiming if you defend yourself it is proof you are a racist, to create animosity, discord, and attempt to silence opposing views, to not even allow those views, and to create a defensive posture to where people veer off of the topic and become entangled in defense.

There is no ā€˜white privilegeā€™ or ā€˜white guiltā€™, I do not accept those premises, as they are political constructs, to create a fear and guilt, for something you did not do and is held against you only for your skin color.

That itself is racist.

11 Likes

Did you notice how ā€œsnowflakesā€ conspicuously disappeared from news? It takes the opposite of a snowflake to pull the statue off its foundation, or strike a cop with a hockey stick. Snowflakes they are not and never have been, just crocodile tears to get sympathy from misguided public.

Any rioter caught should be immediately liable for all federal student aid, student loans, etc. Collection agencies should be incentivised to go after that debt. Their vehicle, parentsā€™ vehicles, parentsā€™ home - nothing should be a protected asset, just like with debts to IRS.

5 Likes

ā€¦ and all of this was a surprise to you? This phenomenon is becoming common throughout the western world. Prepare accordingly.

2 Likes

I donā€™t live in the ā€œWestern Worldā€. If Italy, France or Sweden want to capitulate to the hordes of enemy foreign and domestic, they can do so.

2 Likes

Tyler35, you are so right. It was just the other day I saw something in Europe (forget the exact country) related to BLM and minorities. Does Europe have ā€œracialā€ issues between Black and White people like we in the USA do? If not, then what are they doing?

3 Likes

Oh indeed. Europe has a long history of it. Soccer players would get whole stadiums chanting racial slurs at them.

And now, there is a lot of friction between muslim immigrants/refugees and established Europeans. Not saying all the refugees are bad, FAR FROM IT, but enough bad apples have been let in that violence has risen, and France specifically has had several incidents lately.

5 Likes

Eric Clapton blamed his racism on alcohol.

1 Like

Just bought another Ring for the front door this time. Plan on buyin a couple more for a complete 360Ā° monitoring.

3 Likes

Watch it while you canā€¦

3 Likes

Antifa;
Marxist / Fascist / Terrorists.

5 Likes

Antifa also known as the militant arm of todayā€™s Democrat Party. The Democrat Party has been sodomized into a coma by these Marxist/Fascist/Terrorists.

6 Likes

BUT, then again the Republicans were taken over by a game show host.
Its rhetoric like this is why Iā€™ll never understand the rhythm of politics. What do I know, I donā€™t have a degree in political science.

3 Likes